My obsession with babies 👶

saying what’s??? Don’t get it what’s there to say about a baby
Most humans have evil tendencies whether racism arrogance, etc. You wonder why he'll fire is everlasting?
instagram is a pretty nasty place, especially for a mathow person. People be saying "usual suspect" or "nigga" and "Nigg£r" and be getting 16k likes. its wild. THey dont even spare the babies, especially black ones. Its a pretty depressing site

instagram is a pretty nasty place, especially for a mathow person. People be saying "usual suspect" or "nigga" and "Nigg£r" and be getting 16k likes. its wild. THey dont even spare the babies, especially black ones. Its a pretty depressing site
Very true and most of the hate comes from maadows themselves and ofcourse cunsur cadaans. Somaliphobe is extremely bad in instagram too. They love to mock Somali women there, someone told me there was a picture of barkhad with a hijab and the comments were brutal calling Somali girls foolxum and getting thousands of likes I think another video of Somali women got 50k likes. Subhanallah.

Yaraye

VIP
I have a case of cute aggression. I like to squeeze babies and cute animals.
Happy Easter Bunny GIF by Target
School Studying GIF by DevX Art

I rarely find kids cute tho :susp:

Seems like the app has took a turn for the worst . I deleted that app while I was still in school 2020 /2019