My review on Khat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Khat is banned in most of Europe because they realize that it kills productivity and makes especially Somali men prone to unemployment and laziness.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I wouldnt never khat again i couldnt sleep for 2 days shits to much for me.

I dont get how my parents still think weed is worst than khat o_Oo_O

Man, I don't get why different people experience different effects on Khat! I can sleep right after a chew session but my friends can't, I thought that was weird.

Last time I was in Hargeisa, I was working for an NGO and I used to chew most of the time with colleagues and friends but I have never experienced insomnia!

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Man, I don't get why different people experience different effects on Khat! I can sleep right after a chew session but my friends can't, I thought that was weird.

Last time I was in Hargeisa, I was working for an NGO and I used to chew most of the time with colleagues and friends but I have never experienced insomnia!
i did man wallahi one thing i realize when i was in arabsiyo i got night vision after chewing before i couldnt see shit :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Hemaal

VIP
No that's opinion of the medical but you know the khat chewer will think that he is the best at ANY thing, most of marriage failed due to khat side effects. Somalis women are too shy to say that bluntly and it is reason that girls try to avoid marrying a chewer

Iska aamus, you've got no clue.
You have read few articles and all of sudden you know everything about Khat
:camby:

Link about chewing khat and divorce rate in our community goes together. women bluntly divorce the chewer what more you want? But I do understand male pride

Hemaal

VIP
i did man wallahi one thing i realize when i was in arabsiyo i got night vision after chewing before i couldnt see shit :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

:deadrose::deadmanny:
Have you ever heard the word "Dubaab"?
Apparently niggas back home think Sleep paralysis happens when you don't chew and the only way you can avoid it is by chewing everyday
:damn:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:deadrose::deadmanny:
Have you ever heard the word "Dubaab"?
Apparently niggas back home think Sleep paralysis happens when you don't chew and the only way you can avoid it is by chewing everyday
:damn:
yooooooooooo the next day from chewing i had worst headache of my life i thought i was gonna die :damn::damn:

but after drinking ana geel i was fine obamadatazz

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
I've never chewed in my life, fam I saw a Pakistani guy with his mouthful in Sparkbrook.
:deadmanny:
one time I saw these two faraxs fighting over garaabo right in front of this marfish :drakelaugh:

it's always the malnourished nikkas bahalka ka dharga :chrisfreshhah:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
one time I saw these two faraxs fighting over garaabo right in front of this marfish :drakelaugh:

it's always the malnourished nikkas bahalka ka dharga :chrisfreshhah:
I don't know if you've heard of this but some niggas axed eachother whilst consuming Khat, it was like 2-3 years ago.
:deadmanny:

I had to crack up the only way this shit makes sense is if your on drugs, my suspicions is confirmed that there is almost absolutely no difference between Khat and amphetamine, no wonder Somalida weey washeen ileen they been on amphetamine for the longest shit is starting to make sense now :obamatell: and here i was thinking where on earth did this psychosis that Somalis suffer from originate from, anyway back to what this negro wrote.

Isha, hunger kicks in the next morning. Speaking from a Muslim spiritual perspective, surpressing the two desires, that of the stomach and the genitals is a big plus, because one can then begin to focus on attaining higher ranks, instead of that of filling the stomach (the Prophet pbuh said human beings have never filled a vessel worse than the stomach), and pursuing sex driven by lust like a wild animal.

Walee yaab only the mind of a mirqaan Somali would try to give Khat Aka amphetamine knock off religious connotation :russ::russ:
926.gif

Stay of the drug's ladies and gentlemen or else you going to end up like this fellow/OP mucjiiso ba heeyso yaarka it's been only a few day's and already he can't get the monkey of his back :snoop:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
f*ck these ass niggas getting funding from the govt by fear mongering. In moderation, khat is fucking harmless. It's especially great for socializing.

The problem is Somalis don't know how to use things in moderation. They sit around all day in a marfish or their home and chew for several hours if not days.

If these niggas got off from work and met up with some friends at the local marfish or someone's house to chew and chill out for like 2-3 hours, no one would complain about khat. These animals can't seem to do that though. :kanyehmm:

Even when it comes to alcohol, Somalis can't just have a beer and chill. Every other race takes a bottle and puts the rest in the fridge. Somalis, on the other hand, drink the whole 6 pack in one go.:mindblown: Let's not even talk about hard liquor.

Status
Not open for further replies.