My SomaliSpot fans!

Do you support this legendary member?

• Total voters

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
No one asked for your opinion ayeeyo, you are truly obsessed with me. Ilaahi haku caafiyo. Btw blogs arent my main source of income but w/e. I have added you to my ignore list ever since you threatening me. Now go type into the void LOL.

Alhamdillah I pray 5 times a day in mosque and help poor people. Only Allah can judge me.

No one asked for your opinion ayeeyo, you are truly obsessed with me. Ilaahi haku caafiyo. Btw blogs arent my main source of income but w/e. I have added you to my ignore list ever since you threatening me.

LOL, you are older than me, by a good amount, so if I am an ayeeyo, you have one foot in the grave. And since when is ageing an insult? But I expect such pathetic comments from someone like you.

You make money from gossip, and you are proud of it. In addition, you are so mentally deficient, that you even give that haram money to your family members, to poison them and their descendants, these miskeens who may not know about the source of your lacag, they cannot give charity with this money and they cannot consume it. What is wrong with you??

You are a threat to the Somali community, and I will not stop warning people about your evil.

Allah says in the Holy Quran: "O you who believe! Avoid much suspicion, in deeds some suspicions are sins. And spy not neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother?

In Saheeh Muslim (1686) it is narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: โ€œO people, verily Allah is Good and does not accept anything but that which is good........Then he mentioned a man who has travelled on a long journey and is dishevelled and covered with dust; he stretches forth his hands to the heaven, (saying) โ€œO Lord, O Lordโ€, but his food is haraam (from haraam earnings), his drink is haraam, his clothing is haraam, he grew up nourished from haraam earning, so how can his duโ€™aaโ€™ be accepted?โ€

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said in a hadith, "If the one who earns haram wealth gives it in charity, it is not accepted; and if he spends it, there is no blessing in it; and if he leaves it behind after death, it will take him to Hell. Allah does not erase evil through evil but evil through good. Undoubtedly, evil does not erase evil."

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
LOL, you are older than me, by a good amount, so if I am an ayeeyo, you have one foot in the grave. And since when is ageing an insult? But I expect such pathetic comments from someone like you.

You make money from gossip, and you are proud of it. In addition, you are so mentally deficient, that you even give that haram money to your family members, to poison them and their descendants. You are a threat to the Somali community, and I will not stop warning people about your evil.
Again only Allah can judge me, I dont feed my family blog money LOL. Thats what you assumed never did I claim that, I am self funded through many business ventures alhamdillah. I know you are jealous you even threatened to expose! Aan is dayno ayeeyo, if I am older than you respect your elders. Stop following me around this thread is for my fans.

Again only Allah can judge me, I dont feed my family blog money LOL. Thats what you assumed never did I claim that, I am self funded through many business ventures alhamdillah. I know you are jealous you even threatened to expose! Aan is dayno ayeeyo, if I am older than you respect your elders. Stop following me around this thread is for my fans.

Jealous of what? The cursed lifestyle you lead?

If you have any sense, you'll close those gossip blogs, get rid of the evil income, and beg Allah SWT and your family, for forgiveness. Keep running away from the truth.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Last response BYE felicia

IMG_0153.jpeg