Myron (Amrou Fudl) and Walter from Fresh&Fit are turning on their Haitian producer by making jokes about Haitians eating cats and dogs

Keo

VIP
He was laughing along with them when they were making fun of other groups, but now that it's about his own people, he's not happy
:mjlol:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Tough luck :mjlol: Miskiinka can't take it, he will shower in his oohin on his way home.

It's all fun and games until they come for your ethnicity.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
This guy (Myron) is truly the biggest piece of shit i have ever seen online, even changed and refused to be called by his true name, self hating black

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I don’t think myron would even care if sudanis were being made fun of like this. Black people like Haitians can always dish it but never take it. Mac sokor

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Biggest fools on the Internet, check out when Muhammed hijab was chatting to them absolutely clown show

LOL

Redpill isn’t profitable anymore.

All the sad angry young men have grown and realized they’re still sad and angry after blaming women for everything.

Now, the new grift is trying to make racism cool again.

We’re going backwards. Trying to bring back subjecting women in an inferior position and male superiority and now it’s white superiority and of course black grifters are going to sell you that as well, like the way they tried to sell you female inferiority.

He is down bad to begin if he is working for them.

I don’t think myron would even care if sudanis were being made fun of like this. Black people like Haitians can always dish it but never take it. Mac sokor

Those ADOS people that @Nilotic mentioned to me was attacking Sudanese and the country of Sudan and he became emotional start going on temper tantrums in a thread someone dropped on this site. He wasn't laughing along.

He is just an insecure guy that projects his inner self hate on others.