Nabar iyo Naxdiin supporters please come in

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t believe we understand what federalism is truly is because everyone has a different interpretation of what it means in Somalia. Imagine my state of Washington or California going to Russia and forming a pack against Washington D.C all because of disagreements in internal manners. That is a level of insanity I see people promoting which makes me question their intention.

I believe true federalism is the answer to all our problems and not centralism which proved not work with our way of life. Every time a federal state has a problem with SFG, all disputes must be solved through courts and never guns or seeking support from foreign countries. Seeing people on the ground happy about all all the process made so far gives me hope that we are heading in the right direction :)

Instead of Developing Sool more they are fighting in Gedo for the FGS that have never helped them smh...

Intressting times are ahead walle, i'm waiting for what Mudane Deni will say in the 15th March:gaasdrink:

15 march: we are cutting relations with fgs for the 11th time

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
I got one question for you guys.

How on earth do you guys think it’s even remotely possible ruling the whole country from Mogadishu? Basically flushing the federal constitution through the toilet. You guys really think a man from Bosaso, Garowe or even Hargeisa who has been self sufficient for nearly 3 decades, would ever accept to be ruled from Mogadishu once again?

Farmaajo is leading the South to a new low.

I admire the people of Puntland & Jubbaland resisting the sneaky ways of Nabar iyo Naxdiin to enforce their rule over them.

May the righteous people of PL & JL succeed keeping Nabar iyo Naxdin away.
Sxb what puntland and kismayoland want is confederation were they can have their own foreign policy and undermine the federal government that is based in xamar. Farmaajo want to implement a true federal system

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Sxb what puntland and kismayoland want is confederation were they can have their own foreign policy and undermine the federal government that is based in xamar. Farmaajo want to implement a true federal system
Why are you taking shots at PL and JL? If Failmaajo is undermining them why shouldn’t they do the same to him? Every since this guy came to office he’s been undermining PL. We want what’s ours and so does JL. N&N bots think Failmaajo is some sort of savior but the guy is filled with cuqdad and hatred for some communities.

We haven’t had a president who has caused this much trouble in Galgaduud, JL and meddled in the affairs of southwest state before. :snoop:The sooner he leaves the better for the counry.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Why are you taking shots at PL and JL? If Failmaajo is undermining them why shouldn’t they do the same to him? Every since this guy came to office he’s been undermining PL. We want what’s ours and so does JL. N&N bots think Failmaajo is some sort of savior but the guy is filled with cuqdad and hatred for some communities.

We haven’t had a president who has caused this much trouble in Galgaduud, JL and meddled in the affairs of southwest state before. :snoop:The sooner he leaves the better for the counry.
Puntland and kismayoland need to dismantle their forces stop undermining the federal government by making deals with foreign countries and do what a federal states are supposed to do whice is to build roads hospitals schools and set up state curriculum and let the federal government handle the rest.

There is a higher chance of Somalia become a civilized, united nation than Somaliland getting recognized. I would worry about the embarassing clinical delusion your people display on the regular.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Actually it is compulsory to fight against Hebellands but Xaarmajo is F dumb. He should deal first with Alshabab.
Even Americans are astonished by his stupidity. They say: Wtf dude, shabab is killing ur soldiers yet u focuss on other things?!
:ileycry:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
There is a higher chance of Somalia become a civilized, united nation than Somaliland getting recognized. I would worry about the embarassing clinical delusion your people display on the regular.

You are deluded no dollar is worth the peace my people go to bed with every night. Something you can only dream of. You are a stubborn arrogant jealous hater bro. Cuqdad baa ku hayso.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Puntland and Somaliland indeed got one common enemy: Xaarmaajo. Too bad they are both too hard headed to realize that.
puntland and somaliland don't have common objectives. Puntland is btching it doesn't have enough influence in mogadishu they are not fighting FGS they are just cry babies. Bipolar people who are too afraid to separate cause they are too weak .Somaliland wants nothing to do with somalia,if puntland gets bribed to join FGS in anyway trust me theyll be the first people twerking for anti SL enemies. The kacaan bribed them by giving them land and position in the gov they quickly betrayed their leader AY the man that was fighting for them. Other hartis don't trust them why should we?

SL should only have one focus!! separate from somalia and deal with them as a foreign country only including the region of somalia puntland

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
3r6uix.jpg
N.O
ill only trust puntland if they succeed with PIM and not before

I got one question for you guys.

How on earth do you guys think it’s even remotely possible ruling the whole country from Mogadishu? Basically flushing the federal constitution through the toilet. You guys really think a man from Bosaso, Garowe or even Hargeisa who has been self sufficient for nearly 3 decades, would ever accept to be ruled from Mogadishu once again?

Farmaajo is leading the South to a new low.

I admire the people of Puntland & Jubbaland resisting the sneaky ways of Nabar iyo Naxdiin to enforce their rule over them.

May the righteous people of PL & JL succeed keeping Nabar iyo Naxdin away.
Same way every country in the world works nerd. Mogadishu (seat of the federal govt) already rules the entire country, you're delusional.

I love JL but its funny how you and others mention it as if the majority of the state isnt controlled by other than the JL admin.

We all know why you and others like you spend every waking hour crying about the govt. Lol you wish it was weak.

Lol i personally think the argument against federalism is legitimate because it is a system forced on us and is also a tplf project designed to disunite us but the argument for federalism is also legitimate because it is good for development as seen in places like Puntland and Somaliland. Overall i think the people should choose what system they would like and it should be up to the government to implement that decision. Centralism can work and federalism (in the right sense, not everyone acting like a country) can also work. Let the people decide.
After all this time ive spent looking into Somali politics, im genuinely pro-federalism, as in bringing development and social services to the entire country, no one should travel for those things. Im just against foreign agents posing as FS leaders working to destroy the country.

Trouble? As in uniting Galmudug for the first time in forever and fighting against literal Kenyans who believe JL is their "buffer state". Ive never seen you with this kind of energy against foreign govts. In the near future people like you will be an embarrassment to the Somali nation like yesterdays colonial collaborators are today.

Sad :manny:

Trending

Latest posts