NACALAA KU TAAL 9 XL killed in Ruunirgood

So how is the war offensive going to work in lands where the clans won’t fight against Shabab(like HG/Xawaadle/Abgaal have done) but side with them as in Lower Shabelle, Bay, Bakool, Middle Jubba, West Hiiraan? Where are the troops going to come from? Who is going to be defending the land from counter strikes?
The war is going to be so hard in KGS and middle Jubba. I can just tell from this S/dhexe. The sub that live in runirgood majority are urbanised and left for xamar that’s why the place keeps getting attacked. Compare it to places like Adan yabaal and masaajid cali gaduud where the macawiisley are abundant, no attacks are happening there since it was retaken by shabaab

World

VIP
The war is going to be so hard in KGS and middle Jubba. I can just tell from this S/dhexe. The sub that live in runirgood majority are urbanised and left for xamar that’s why the place keeps getting attacked. Compare it to places like Adan yabaal and masaajid cali gaduud where the macawiisley are abundant, no attacks are happening there since it was retaken by shabaab
It seems that the key for success is for there to be local fighters to defend the land after liberation.

Actually same thing happened in Janay abdala,much of the JL forces who captured that deegan was from one sub sub clan yet most of the left for Afmadhow & kismaayo and a few boys were left to guard the base

Actually same thing happened in Janay abdala,much of the JL forces who captured that deegan was from one sub sub clan yet most of the left for Afmadhow & kismaayo and a few boys were left to guard the base
That’s the problem. Some juffo and their armed men have no problem staying in their deegan whilst others are more urbanised running back to xamar, kismaayo etc. no other part of middle shabelle is being attacked other than runirgood. look at another deegan under Adan yabaal. The SNA and macawiisley are still active hence why shabab are more wary to target them. no attack here since it was captured late 2022

World

VIP
That’s the problem. Some juffo and their armed men have no problem staying in their deegan whilst others are more urbanised running back to xamar, kismaayo etc. no other part of middle shabelle is being attacked other than runirgood. look at another deegan under Adan yabaal. The SNA and macawiisley are still active hence why shabab are more wary to target them. no attack here since it was captured late 2022

Then let another abgaal sub clan populate the land ?

Allah make it easy for all the soldiers dying in this futile war. I call it futile because shabaab, Xanale, the government, Nisa, telecommunications companies etc are all connected.

Trending

Latest posts