Name 3 things that are absolutely in your

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
bucket list if Allah gives you a natural longevity?

1. Get my masters ( just want to get it to high five mysel)

2. To pray a salat at Beytul Quddus ( I've already prayed at the Al-Haram)

3. Build a vacation mansion at Sheikh mountains....A farm in Afgoi....and to build a little mosque in honor of my late father in my tribal homestead (just costs like $10k).

Last edited:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
:banderas::banderas:Perfect family

More than 3 you risk permanent suugo stains on your baati... less than 3, you end up treating the husband as one of the children :tacky:
more than 3 kids and I can end up becoming that nigga who pushes a minivan :ohlord:

bucket list if Allah gives you a natural longevity?

1. Get my masters ( just want to get it to high five mysel)

2. To pray a salat at Beytul Quddus ( I've already prayed at the Al-Haram

3. Build a vacation mansion at Sheikh mountains....A farm in Afgoi....and to build a little mosque in honor of my late father in my tribal homestead (just causes like $10k).
Can you even build a mosque? With all the "national liberation struggle " u have done?:hahaidiot:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Can you even build a mosque? With all the "national liberation struggle " u have done?:hahaidiot:

And even the illegitimate ones I've yet taken a DNA for :meleshame::kendrickcry:

However, Allah is the ultimate forgiver. Allah sees that I have a good heart. I've always had a soft spot for the destitute and the oppressed. I curse African government leaders. I do do they pain my heart for their carelessness of the average man and their lack of compassion.

It is my intention to accumulate more residual ajar where I build a school or a masjid. Inshalah.

Keep in mind that I have not killed unlike your fellow tribesmen. I have not raped line your fellow Somalis. I have not looted the national treasury.

My main Achilles heal has been my sexual being.

Bucket List?

1. Food
2. Food
3. Food

yc3GKB8.png

And even the illegitimate ones I've yet taken a DNA for :meleshame::kendrickcry:

However, Allah is the ultimate forgiver. Allah sees that I have a good heart. I've always had a soft spot for the destitute and the oppressed. I curse African government leaders. I do do they pain my heart for their carelessness of the average man and their lack of compassion.

It is my intention to accumulate more residual ajar where I build a school or a masjid. Inshalah.

Keep in mind that I have not killed unlike your fellow tribesmen. I have not raped line your fellow Somalis. I have not looted the national treasury.

My main Achilles heal has been my sexual being.
I am kidding bro. Do all you can and build that mosque if you can. It is for your father anyway. But one of the ajar that continuous even after death is sadaqa. Give sadaqa on his behalf consistently and he will get the benefit of that.

Merca

Inactive.
1. Hajj inshallah

2. Explore different countries

3. Do volunteer work

May Allah give us a long life and fulfill our dreams.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I have lost all will for humanity, disgusting evil events in a constant cycle without an end in site,child abusing, raping,torturing, greed, poverty driven world should reset itself, mother nature needs to rid the parasite which inflicts disease, consequently affecting her existence. War, disownment, animal abuse and power hungry humans are a curse let it's light be extinguished. Let the world heal, we've caused enough damage as a specie home sapiens are a curse.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  1. Get my af soomaali(af maxaa tiri and maay) to a fluent level.
  2. Pick up another degree.
  3. Buy a house and move back home within the next decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.