Name 3 things that are absolutely in your

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
lmfao i wrote a list and forgot it was just 3 things

almost took a L :drakekidding:

1) hajj with the fam (most haven't gone including myself)
2) complete my bachelor (pretty close to complete) and then move on to masters. hopefully have my masters before age 27 so i can comfortably navigate my professional career as a young adult.
3) Somali fluency. Was kind of memeing learning it but given the amount of somali media i've been consuming, and the tiny improvements i've made i think i'm just gonna let it consume me. it's a much better hobby than manga.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Do my masters
Stack some more
Get married
Have 3/4 kids
Move to Africa or middle east and spend my days in the masjid while my husband works.

That is the dream Insha'Allah.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Finishing the Quran
Buying Hooyo a beach front house
Go to the hajj
Build an orphanage
Start an empire

Inshallah!!!

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i gotta ruin shit but here's a memento of the accomplishment

3d07d11caef8b9801d549bfa316f5e42.png

N

NaomiHoney

1) Finish the Qur'an
2) Take mum and dad Hajj
3) Complete ProfDoc. Complete the 40 day master cleanse. Eat Raw vegan for a month. :siilaanyolaugh:

The impossible list first:

- Take over Somalia and rule the stubborn nomads with Iron fist.
- Send the first African Astronauts to the moon, plant the Somali Flag there and build a mosque.
- Make Somalia Connected to All over Africa and build Highways that go from EAST to West. This would employ many Africans as each country will build a piece of the highway to get the continent connected.
- Demand Veto vote at the UN and Europeans to give up all their seats except one Seat that represents them.

The possible List:

- Retire back home in good health and Wealth
- Do hajj on behalf of my parents.
- Marry 20 years younger beauty in case wife in the west doesn't come along.

I've even heard about somali parents being left in either homes or own apartments. It hurts my soul wallahi

Sometimes this is by choice and older couples who came to the US together split over money. They can't agree on how to support families back home. So it becomes to each their own. This happens to couples who were married for so many years and who endured tough experiences back home together. Each person gets so many calls and have so many mouths to feed, some of these callers are young people who don't want to work, or people with money who think those who live in the west are well to do and keep calling. The strain takes a toll and people split.

Some of the elders I have seen like the one who lived next door had no choice but to live on his own. I used to help him with the groceries until his relatives came to the US.

When you have no country behind you, and what is left of it struggles to stay afloat, a shell of its past, divided and ruled by the neighboring countries, the effects have far reaching consequences even for those like us who are well to do in the West. There isn't a day I don't feel an Orphan for this simple fact.

Last edited:
1. Publish a few novels
2. Invest in the mother continent and leave a legacy behind after I pass
3. Go to space
4. Travel to every country in the world (been to 10 ...about to go to the 11th next month so 186 more countries)

Status
Not open for further replies.