Name and shame SJWs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Homosexuals are worse.:siilaanyolaugh:

THEY EAT DA POO POO
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
they have something called fisting where they insert there hand into another man's hand and it goes all the way to the anus:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
i like how he tells the children to leave after going into details:cryinglaughsmiley:
@1:20 the disgust on the muslim guy face:cryinglaughsmiley:
deeeeper:dead:

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
question do you listen to music when fasting i was told i cant and it put me off
im told the same but i usually do listen bc im weak willed like that. but i havent broke so far this ramadan so i hope that counts for something. ive replaced it with listening to audiobooks or podcasts instead

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
im told the same but i usually do listen bc im weak willed like that. but i havent broke so far this ramadan so i hope that counts for something. ive replaced it with listening to audiobooks or podcasts instead
i remember i asked this one guy if i could drink water he gave me this look:childplease:
he told me forget water you can't even swallow your saliva:childplease:
i asked him how can i survive:damn:
his response by being not muslim:damedamn:

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
i remember i asked this one guy if i could drink water he gave me this look:childplease:
he told me forget water you can't even swallow your saliva:childplease:
i asked him how can i survive:damn:
his response by being not muslim:damedamn:
its funny when people think their judgement, of what breaks your fast or if you should or shouldnt be muslim, is so relevant :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.