Nas is somali kkkkkkkkk

He has hard but still wavy hair, If his nose was made smaller he would look somali, His lack of a steady jawline works in his favor as well

nasdefjam.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Huge fan of nas but those features are due to european admixture that AA’s have

He carries this paternal lineage:

Haplogroup-I-M253-distribution-http-wwweuropediaorg.png

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
He carries this paternal lineage:

Haplogroup-I-M253-distribution-http-wwweuropediaorg.png

What percentage of AA’s do you believe carry european haologroups?

Apollo

VIP
What percentage of AA’s do you believe carry european haologroups?

It's mostly on their paternal side.

About 1/3 on their male lineages.

Something less than 1/8 on their maternal side.

But this trend has been reversing since the 1970s.. now AAs are acquiring female Euro admixture because more AA men are marrying out than AA woman, but I doubt it has changed frequencies much for now.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
It's mostly on their paternal side.

About 1/3 on their male lineages.

Something less than 1/8 on their maternal side.

But this trend has been reversing since the 1970s.. now AAs are acquiring female Euro admixture because more AA men are marrying out than AA woman, but I doubt it has changed frequencies much for now.
How many do you believe have Native American dna? I believe a very minuscule minority of them have native dna

Yeah this is the result of a slave master making kids with a slave, But it still is interesting who nas looks slightly somali

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
"Remember when ni***s said Nas was Somalian
Baseball caps had the tags, like a yardie and
It was written just came out, I was gnarly then"

:)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I agree saxiib, Favorite song on it was written? Mine would be take it in blood, the message and watch dem niggas

the message, affirmative action and I gave u power, I use to have those on rotation :)

Honestly, I thought you'd be into a music genre more calming in nature like classical music

Hey brother. I was introduced to rap music by my uncles at a young age and fell in love with the craft. Now days, I don't really listen to new music as I can't relate. I listen to mediation and relaxing music to calm my nerves and reflect :)

Trending

Latest posts