Do you nap?

do you nap?

• Total voters
One thing I'm starting to notice now I getting older is people don't nap like they used to in like before 18. I person like to take a two hour nap a round 4pm-6pm and I try to make this a constant thing for instance I nap each day at these time. I think naps are vital to your minds and bodies. I always feel refreshed after my naps. do you nap? and if you do nap how often ? and how long are your naps? how many days do you nap?

Last edited:
I have tried my entire adulthood to nap and to learn how to. It never ever works for me. I can’t fathom how people can just take a quick evening/afternoon nap. I can shut my eyes closed and hoping I fall asleep but an hour later I haven’t fell asleep and it’s 7pm. Wish I could learn or be able to do it

I have tried my entire adulthood to nap and to learn how to. It never ever works for me. I can’t fathom how people can just take a quick evening/afternoon nap. I can shut my eyes closed and hoping I fall asleep but an hour later I haven’t fell asleep and it’s 7pm. Wish I could learn or be able to do it
What works for me is drinking large cup warm milk this really get me sleepy, but what I stay away from is coffee. I drank coffee for a year and it totally messed up my sleeping cycle because I thought I needed it to stay wake for late night studies but I found out it never helped. So sxb stay away from coffee and energy drinks because they have high amount of caffeine. Also I would recommend to take a nap in your bed every day at a certain time your body will get the rhythm after a while. in addition take your napes before 6 pm because you don't want it to mess up your sleeping schedule

I only ever need to “nap” when my sleep schedule is ass .. and in those cases it always turns out to be 6+ hours :russ:Other than that I wouldn’t even say I get tired at all during the day tbh. The real question is how is your regular sleeping like at night ??

I only ever need to “nap” when my sleep schedule is ass .. and in those cases it always turns out to be 6+ hours :russ:Other than that I wouldn’t even say I get tired at all during the day tbh. The real question is how is your regular sleeping like at night ??
I tend to sleep 7 hours a night my brain gets tired after reading a lot and assignments. Once I arrive at home I got at 3 I got straight to nap I'm back up at 6 and work part-time 4 hrs back to bed at 11 and up at 7:40 if I don't nap my whole body feels beat up

What works for me is drinking large cup warm milk this really get me sleepy, but what I stay away from is coffee. I drank coffee for a year and it totally messed up my sleeping cycle because I thought I needed it to stay wake for late night studies but found out it never helped. So sxb stay away from coffee and energy drinks because they have high amount of caffeine. Also I would recommend to take a nap in your bed every day at a certain time your body will get the rhythm after a while. in addition take your napes before 6 pm because you don't want it to mess up your sleeping schedule
I hate coffee but I drink lots of sugar free cola (Coke Zero) with a straw in the morning-lunch, maybe that is why ?

4pm to 6pm? That's the worst possible time to take a nap(for me at least). Every time I mistakenly dosed off those hours I woke up sick/exhausted as if I haven't slept for days. Occasionally between 12pm and 3pm something.

Last edited: