Nationalism for thee but not for me!!

Every country needs its nationalists.
quote-nations-whose-nationalism-is-destroyed-are-subject-to-ruin-muammar-al-gaddafi-10-47-77.jpg

Nin123

The most misunderstood man in here.
VIP
Nationalism can be harmful because it promotes hatred towards others and can lead to the creation of societies, similar to the Nazis. Patriotism, on the other hand, is better because it involves loving your culture and country while still respecting and appreciating people from different cultures.

Nationalism can be harmful because it promotes hatred towards others and can lead to the creation of societies, similar to the Nazis. Patriotism, on the other hand, is better because it involves loving your culture and country while still respecting and appreciating people from different cultures.
You have a very good point

There is no problem with Muslim brothers coming to the country if it is in a “legitimate” manner and the country and the people are respected. Nationalism is of no use and you can see an example of Turkey. I do not want Somalia to be that.

There is no problem with Muslim brothers coming to the country if it is in a “legitimate” manner and the country and the people are respected. Nationalism is of no use and you can see an example of Turkey. I do not want Somalia to be that.
I would agree with your take if our fertility wasn’t 6.6

Makadoor

Red Head Clan
Turks have 3-4 million Syrians in their country. As much as I like Syrians and dislike Kemalists, I understand their frustrations.

I wouldn't want 3-4 million Oromos in Somalia, Muslim or non Muslim. It might sound hypocritical as I live in the West, but I also understand Western nationalists and understand their frustrations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those types are so embarrassing, they hate their own culture and wish they spoke Arabic instead and they’ll defend anything the Gulf Arabs do, no matter how haram it is but will be the first person to curse you and pray that you get sent to hell because you danced at a wedding or something.

they’re nothing more than slaves licking the boots of their Gulf Masters

I wouldn't want 3-4 million Oromos in Somalia, Muslim or non Muslim. It might sound hypocritical as I live in the West, but I also understand Western nationalists and understand their frustrations.
Actually, Turkey has 15 million Syrian refugees, according to plenty of sources. They cost the government of Turkey 40 billion euros for housing, healthcare, education, etc. Through many sources the number isn’t 4 Its much higher

Turks have 3-4 million Syrians in their country. As much as I like Syrians and dislike Kemalists, I understand their frustrations.
I do not see this as an excuse to attack them in this way. If there is criticism, it should be directed at their government, which allowed the arrival in such numbers.
Most of them come illegally due to the weakness of the state, but my basic opinion is that I have no problem with Muslims coming if they have crossed in an organized manner, especially those with the qualifications among them.

I do not see this as an excuse to attack them in this way. If there is criticism, it should be directed at their government, which allowed the arrival in such numbers.

The majority of them come through illegal means due to the weakness of the state, but my basic opinion is that I have no problem with Muslims coming if they have contained regular lightning, especially the qualified ones among them.
Then you’re an idiot. What happens when these foreigners start becoming a significant chunk of the population?

Most of them come illegally due to the weakness of the state, but my basic opinion is that I have no problem with Muslims coming if they have crossed in an organized manner, especially those with the qualifications among them.
What makes Turkey is the Turkish people. What makes Italy is the Italians. There is no need for migration to Somalia, even if we sort out our problems. Geeljires back home attack ajnabis working at construction sites. There's a thread of it as well. Open borders do not work with Somali people living back home, even if we share the same religion. That’s not how the real world works. Let's not forgo logical thinking and make the natives a minority because of 'Muh same religion.' That’s not logical thinking; that's a disaster waiting to happen. We should respect our differences, respect that we believe in same god. We should respect our differences and acknowledge that we believe in the same God. However, we must build our countries in a way that benefits the natives.

Makadoor

Red Head Clan
Actually, Turkey has 15 million Syrian refugees, according to plenty of sources. They cost the government of Turkey 40 billion euros for housing, healthcare, education, etc. Through many sources the number isn’t 4 Its much higher
There was 3.6 million Syrian refugees registered in Turkey according to the UNHCR in 2018. Non registered would push it up but not up to 15 million.

The Syrian population was at 22 million prior to the civil war in 2011. If it was 15 million it would mean approximately 70% of Syria's population become refugees in Turkey. It doesn't add up and sounds like Kemalist propaganda.

Makadoor

Red Head Clan

I agree but the government won't do anything as they are actively meddling in Northern Syria and siphoning off resources. The Kemalists should force the government to get out of Syria so the refugees can be repatriated. But they won't and they will stay frustrated.

No, Oromos carry ideological baggage that is a threat to our existence. They want to usurp our lands. They've formed an ideology that transcends religion and want to dominate. They should not be welcomed at all.

What makes Turkey is the Turkish people. What makes Italy is the Italians. There is no need for migration to Somalia, even if we sort out our problems. Geeljires back home attack ajnabis working at construction sites. There's a thread of it as well. Open borders do not work with Somali people living back home, even if we share the same religion. That’s not how the real world works. Let's not forgo logical thinking and make the natives a minority because of 'Muh same religion.' That’s not logical thinking; that's a disaster writing to happen.
It is possible that my words were misunderstood. I am against smuggling and illegal immigration. I'll give you an example. Look at Saudi Arabia. The majority of them are citizens, but there are also foreigners who have residency and pay taxes to obtain services, and the most qualified among them obtain citizenship.

Trending