NBA playoffs 2024

Celery

Wasiirka arimaha siilka iyo guska
🧹 🧹 by ☘️

This moment was in the making for many years. This team practically lived in the conference finals the last six years and it’s about time. I remember how they were LeBron’s other during the LeBronto years.

When LeBron left the east, they got gentleman swept by Giannis who himself got humbled by Kawhi. Then when Kawhi left the east, Jimmy butler humiliated them in the bubble. Then the nets super team got them in 5. Then they finally made the finals only to lose to Steph curry.

Nin123

The most misunderstood man in here.
VIP
🧹 🧹 by ☘️

This moment was in the making for many years. This team practically lived in the conference finals the last six years and it’s about time. I remember how they were LeBron’s other during the LeBronto years.

When LeBron left the east, they got gentleman swept by Giannis who himself got humbled by Kawhi. Then when Kawhi left the east, Jimmy butler humiliated them in the bubble. Then the nets super team got them in 5. Then they finally made the finals only to lose to Steph curry.
This finals is kinda boring and uninteresting.
I was rooting for timbers going to finals.

attash

Amaan Duule
We got cooked :bell:

1718421781110.png

Celery

Yes WE. Celtics have been my team since 2017 :denzelnigga:
Are you a Maine refugee? That’s the only explanation. Somalis have four teams in the NBA. The Celtics (maine refugees), wolves (obv), raptors (GTA thug Somalis) and Cavs (Columbus). Those supporting other teams are bandwagoners.

Celery

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ohh. I know the Portland, Maine crowd is large and they support the Celtics. I used to support the raptors when I lived in Toronto but stopped due to the manager’s political infusion into the team.

On a side note, team building is very difficult and takes a long, long time. Remember when they were fleecing the Nets for those picks, drafting the Jays and constantly getting owned by LeBron?

They were the most promising team in the east in 2019 until they were usurped by Kawhi. They had to wait 5 more brutal years to finally get their hands on the Larry OB.

Tear down/ rebuild / contention / championship took a little under 9 years.

attash

Amaan Duule
Pritchard with another half court buzzer :banderas:

Celtics are having a feast tonight. The series will be over in an hour and a half :lolbron:

Last edited:

attash

Amaan Duule
They did really bad at game 4, not gonna lie I thought the Mavs were going to carry that momentum. Then again, I don't remember a time when a team managed to get over a 3-0 score
That's what I was saying earlier, as soon as the Celtics got 3-0 I knew the series was over. Whenever you watch a playoffs series, as soon as one team gets to the 3-0, it's done. No team has ever managed to overcome a 3-0 deficit, it is basically impossible.

Celery

That's what I was saying earlier, as soon as the Celtics got 3-0 I knew the series was over. Whenever you watch a playoffs series, as soon as one team gets to the 3-0, it's done. No team has ever managed to overcome a 3-0 deficit, it is basically impossible.
No one has overcome 3-1 until 2016 and since then a bunch of teams have. Celtics almost did it last year. It will happen one of these years…

And Doc Rivers will become the master of blown 3-0 leads instead of 3-1

Celery

Kat is a great second option and ant already has help we just need a couple more perimeter shooter. You're clearly a casual who knows nothing about basketball
kat is a low iq basketball player who hoists a bunch of threes when he’s having a bad game. He’s the guy who scored 60 and lost to the hornets. He doesn’t understand time and score. On top of that he’s a targeted on defence

kat is a low iq basketball player who hoists a bunch of threes when he’s having a bad game. He’s the guy who scored 60 and lost to the hornets.
That was ant's fault primarily and Kat should shoot more threes instead of trying to be a Dominican giannis

Trending