Nepotism is rampant in Hassan Sheikh's government

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So far it's the Minister of Aviation

The president

The Minister of Trade

Looks identical to what my father said about the civilian govt in 1960-1969, I guess that's our current govt inspiration and played a big role in why 'Siyad' rose up and I hope another Siyad rises up again. If we remained in civilian govt, 90% of the nation would still be illerate and only family members of leaders will be sent to school or jobs. Then the blessed kacaan came and freed somalis to 'merit' system only now kacandiidkani >>>> @Libaax-Joore has returned us to nepotism. Nacala ku yaal aragtida gaaban muse suldan

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
As of 24 July 2023, the following are engaging in corruption.
  1. Minister of Trade, Jibril Abdirashid Haji - Nepotism
  2. Minister of Security, Doodishe - Nepotism
  3. Minister of Transportation, Fardowsa Osman Egal - Nepotism
  4. President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud - Nepotism

When you're in a position of power
And there is no laws , dhaqan ,deen or xishood that can stop you.

dave-chappelle-money.gif

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
As of 24 July 2023, the following are engaging in corruption.
  1. Minister of Trade, Jibril Abdirashid Haji - Nepotism
  2. Minister of Security, Doodishe - Nepotism
  3. Minister of Transportation, Fardowsa Osman Egal - Nepotism
  4. President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud - Nepotism
Good to see doodishe employing mx. If hawiye don't wanna be serious about their goverment we might as well be benefitting.

Good to see doodishe employing mx. If hawiye don't wanna be serious about their goverment we might as well be benefitting.

You have to be a close family member to enjoy these benefits. .
These guys use their qabiils to get into power , but only ones eating is them and their families.

The must have learned the art from the great don.

PO-1571-Sku-24010004-1.jpg

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
If my own brother was stealing from the poor, I'd disown him. We are not the same.
The saying goes "when your in rome, do as the romans do". I say "When in the 'huturaki" sea do as the hutus do.

repo

VIP
We don't even have to guess if they are related to Hassan Sheikh Mohamud with names such as Ulusow, Yalahow and Tifow.

cow

VIP
We don't even have to guess if they are related to Hassan Sheikh Mohamud with names such as Ulusow, Yalahow and Tifow.

some MX guy was the director - she basically put him under house arrest and took over from him. she commanded that he employs her people when he refused the guy got put under house arrest.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
I watched first 4-5 minute. they ask about her hiring relatives and say is what’s being posted on Facebook true. They didn’t bother to check any payroll information or get with hiring agencies and she told them as much. Seems like smear campaign and something they can very easily check and prove which they haven’t yet

Last edited:

repo

VIP
The Minister of Planning Mr Mahamud Beenebeene employs his family as well. This is another case of nepotism.

Sol

?
Does this guy work for a somali think-tank or media group? Good amount of work done into this topic also wasn't there an anticorruption team set up by HSM a while back? :mjlol:

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
I watched first 4-5 minute. they ask about her hiring relatives and say is what’s being posted on Facebook true. They didn’t bother to check any payroll information or get with hiring agencies and she told them as much. Seems like smear campaign and something they can very easily check and prove which they haven’t yet