Never Claim carabta folks.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty

:mjlol: :mjlol: :russ:imagine getting cucked like this in little over 8 months
Your race getting mass killed and wiped out, they tell you to ammus and you be quite.
These niggas fell off like leaves during spring and winter. Never have i seen 400 million people get dominated like this. These are the people who we think are superior

We need to move as far away from these folks as possible. Even a somali who saw africa get invaded and its people mass killed would have done something. We helped south africans when they were getting enslaved by cadaan invaders.

I will always claim african till i breath my last.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
these niggas only know how to import these al shabab parasites. Theres no uprising in saudi, UAE, Qatar and all these gulf countries but theres one in somalia.

Realistically what's the difference between claiming either Arab or African?

Somalis clearly aren't Arab and 'African' is such a lazy term that doesn't really make sense aside from sharing the same landmass.

Another thing is I don't think a lot of people peep how big Africa really is- Nigeria is closer to Spain than it is to us yet people wanna continue to spew this 'African' narrative

I'm not entirely against the idea of teaching diin being regulated by a Muslim government via the issuing of licenses (or however else) so as to limit the spread of deviant shirk-ish beliefs and/or violent interpretations of the diin like the Khawaarij, but obviously that's not their real aim here.

Arabs really are more submissive than Lana Del Rey.
lana del rey ultraviolence GIF

Last edited:
Realistically what's the difference between claiming either Arab or African?

Somalis clearly aren't Arab and 'African' is such a lazy term that doesn't really make sense aside from sharing the same landmass.

Another thing is I don't think a lot of people peep how big Africa really is- Nigeria is closer to Spain than it is to us yet people wanna continue to spew this 'African' narrative

Africa is the continent a large continent at that . That’s all there is to it .not claiming is making us a laughing stock

Africa is the continent a large continent at that . That’s all there is to it .not claiming is making us a laughing stock
Yes Somalis are African the same way the Greeks are European and the Pakistanis are Asian-sharing the same landmass as them makes us African sure

However the problem I have is people constantly regurgitating this notion if Africa being so diverse yet continue to generalize and group us all together, something they'd never do for other continents

You hear people saying 'Oh I went to Germany and China last summer' and then you hear others saying 'I went to go visit Africa for a month'

Yes Somalis are African the same way the Greeks are European and the Pakistanis are Asian-sharing the same landmass as them makes us African sure

However the problem I have is people constantly regurgitating this notion if Africa being so diverse yet continue to generalize and group us all together, something they'd never do for other continents

You hear people saying 'Oh I went to Germany and China last summer' and then you hear others saying 'I went to go visit Africa for a month'

Yeah I agree hundred percent I didn’t get the context thought you weren’t claiming. African . But yeah I hate the generalisation also

Lets not throw stones from a glasshouse, atleast they have functioning, well ordered society.
With the right leadership Somalia can always lift itself back on it's feet and nations build and fall all the time

One thing you can attain so easily is dignity, doesn't matter if they're the most prosperous country on the planet they have no backbone and have become s for the West and yahuuds

Last edited:
Lets not throw stones from a glasshouse, atleast they have functioning, well ordered society.
Actually, they're the ones with too many damn glass houses, the Gulf is in dire need of some architectural diversity, if you ask me.

Dubai - Wikipedia

That man to the left, I have seen him before. He was talking to this Zionist rabbi and was totally cucking, and I mean figuratively licking the feet of that Jew who has openly spewed hate and lies for Muslims on his videos and totally for the destruction of Palestine. Loay Alshareef is a zionist and claims that Israel is for the Jews.

He even said questionable things where he said that there were aspects of the Quran that he had issues with because Jewish history said something else or had an absence of it...

I went to a random old video on his channel and on the top corner you have the Jewish item:
1717761578252.png

Why would he have a menorah in his house?

This guy is an agent for Israel.

Listen to him here where he spews total garbage and says "People like me would be hanged for being apostates" - why would he be hanged for being an apostate, if he is not one, right?

If he means hanged because he would be seen as a traitor, then he knows himself that he is one. He even said Muslims would proselytize the non-Muslims by force which is not even true. That's against Islam. This man was lying in front of Jews to make Islam and Muslims and the Palestinian cause seem like a boogeyman, and all of it is used as fuel to not only mistreat Muslims but further push for the Palestinian genocide.

With the right leadership Somalia can always lift itself back on it's feet and nations build and fall all the time

One thing you can attain so easily is dignity, doesn't matter if their the most prosperous country on the planet they have no backbone and have become s for the West and yahuuds
Far easier to get your dignity back if you have a change of leadership, you will have always a modicum of respect if you come from a weallthy country (regardless if its oil or not). It's a big if for somalia, it's been in a civil war for nearly half a century, and its literally a dumping ground for the rest of the world.

There are interesting buildings in the Gulf, but instead they are trying to build tall buildings that have no soul and cost billions, except for Oman.
View attachment 330970View attachment 330971View attachment 330972View attachment 330973View attachment 330975View attachment 330974
I love Omani architecture! I've been a few times as a kid because I've got cousins based there.

I really don't like how the UAE and Qatar, in their quest to drive tourism, have lost its cultural heritage in its infrastructure. It looks near indistinguishable from any Western nation's capital city.

I blame Zaha Hadid. She normalised this artistic trend that unironically lacks an artistic spirit. Just glass with some curvatures to make it seem more 'unique', despite her work being everywhere.

Zaha Hadid - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
I'm not entirely against the idea of teaching diin being regulated by a Muslim government via the issuing of licenses (or however else) so as to limit the spread of deviant shirk-ish beliefs and/or violent interpretations of the diin like the Khawaarij, but obviously that's not their real aim here.

Arabs really are more submissive than Lana Del Rey.
lana del rey ultraviolence GIF
But itz dangerous too because the government could be munafiqs like the uae for example

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP

One thing you can attain so easily is dignity, doesn't matter if they're the most prosperous country on the planet they have no backbone and have become s for the West and yahuuds
We have no dignity though, selling our country and its resources left and right