Never Claim carabta folks.

The rulers are all stooges.

This is not racial it is religious. "African" is a meaningless term. Our ummah is the Muslim Ummah. The gaalo have been ruling over us all for over a century now.

The leadership of the UAE in particular but Saudi as well is on another level of deranged. I dont expect them to support Muslims as I believe they are kuffar, but they dont even have an ounce of gheerah for their race either.

They probably have some serious blackmail on MBZ with how he behaves.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :russ:imagine getting cucked like this in little over 8 months
Your race getting mass killed and wiped out, they tell you to ammus and you be quite.
These niggas fell off like leaves during spring and winter. Never have i seen 400 million people get dominated like this. These are the people who we think are superior

We need to move as far away from these folks as possible. Even a somali who saw africa get invaded and its people mass killed would have done something. We helped south africans when they were getting enslaved by cadaan invaders.

I will always claim african till i breath my last.
I bet if they were told to ban adhan in there country they would with no questions. All these people aren't the true arabs they just learned a language and play dress up. We have been dupt for a long time now. How these fake arabs were planted in Arab countries is how Oromo are planted in Somali. We are living in scarry times.

Last edited:

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Kulahaa "free speech doesn't mean hate speech"

Since when did the UAE have free speech?

:dead:
as soon as you talk about that proto gorlilla Rashid Al Maktoum, your locked in living room with no toilet. Its what happened to his own daughter

Don't make the genocide in Palestine an "Arab" issue. The fact that Muslims are being brutally massacred in the open and we're not able to do anything shows how weak and powerless the Ummah has become. It reflects on all of us not just Arabs. The situation of Muslims worldwide is dire.

these niggas only know how to import these al shabab parasites. Theres no uprising in saudi, UAE, Qatar and all these gulf countries but theres one in somalia.
Because they control their population, they don’t feed them the same extremist propaganda they export to Somalia. When will you guys realise that these gulf countries export Wahabbism to keep you down? Stop defending them, they don’t care.

if these Wahabbi extremists ever tried preaching their ideology in a gulf country they’d be in prison faster than they can scream “Kaafir!!”

Kizaru

Because they control their population, they don’t feed them the same extremist propaganda they export to Somalia. When will you guys realise that these gulf countries export Wahabbism to keep you down? Stop defending them, they don’t care.

if these Wahabbi extremists ever tried preaching their ideology in a gulf country they’d be in prison faster than they can scream “Kaafir!!”
Al shabab have the backing of the west and these gulf countries, its to keep somalis against each other.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

:mjlol: :mjlol: :russ:imagine getting cucked like this in little over 8 months
Your race getting mass killed and wiped out, they tell you to ammus and you be quite.
These niggas fell off like leaves during spring and winter. Never have i seen 400 million people get dominated like this. These are the people who we think are superior

We need to move as far away from these folks as possible. Even a somali who saw africa get invaded and its people mass killed would have done something. We helped south africans when they were getting enslaved by cadaan invaders.

I will always claim african till i breath my last.
This guy who is talking is Jordanian Zionist. He is employed by the UAE as PR figure to make it look like UAE actually cares about Israelis and anti-semitism, but they actually want US arms and support.

Al shabab have the backing of the west and these gulf countries, its to keep somalis against each other.
Somalis do that just fine by themselves, who do you think invented Qabil? And you have naive diaspora here repping their Qabil and defending it. The problem was never “Qabyalaad”, the problem is Qabil itself. 2024 and Somalia still folllws this tribal system from the Bronze Age.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
That man to the left, I have seen him before. He was talking to this Zionist rabbi and was totally cucking, and I mean figuratively licking the feet of that Jew who has openly spewed hate and lies for Muslims on his videos and totally for the destruction of Palestine. Loay Alshareef is a zionist and claims that Israel is for the Jews.

He even said questionable things where he said that there were aspects of the Quran that he had issues with because Jewish history said something else or had an absence of it...

I went to a random old video on his channel and on the top corner you have the Jewish item:View attachment 330966

Why would he have a menorah in his house?

This guy is an agent for Israel.

Listen to him here where he spews total garbage and says "People like me would be hanged for being apostates" - why would he be hanged for being an apostate, if he is not one, right?

If he means hanged because he would be seen as a traitor, then he knows himself that he is one. He even said Muslims would proselytize the non-Muslims by force which is not even true. That's against Islam. This man was lying in front of Jews to make Islam and Muslims and the Palestinian cause seem like a boogeyman, and all of it is used as fuel to not only mistreat Muslims but further push for the Palestinian genocide.
He is not only a cuck, but also a zionist. He has zionist talking point, outright denying the Palestinians the right to their land, claiming God gave them that land. Not even some zionist in Israel have these thoughts

Kizaru

Somalis do that just fine by themselves, who do you think invented Qabil? And you have naive diaspora here repping their Qabil and defending it. The problem was never “Qabyalaad”, the problem is Qabil itself. 2024 and Somalia still folllws this tribal system from the Bronze Age.
true, qabil is primtive as it gets, it starts to make sense, somalis massacring each other over name. The americans back in the 1990's stated they wanted to destroy 5 countries, and filthy yahuud were behind it. Somalis chanting qabil are idiots who fell for yahuud and american plans.

Its well documented in this wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

true, qabil is primtive as it gets, it starts to make sense, somalis massacring each other over name. The americans back in the 1990's stated they wanted to destroy 5 countries, and filthy yahuud were behind it. Somalis chanting qabil are idiots who fell for yahuud and american plans.

Its well documented in this wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
Here we go again, blaming foreigners. Foreigners didn’t force us to uphold this medieval clan system. Foreigners weren’t responsible for the fact that Somalis will hate another Somali to the point they’d kill them because of their qabil. Somalis are the ones who destroyed Somalia, all because they’d rather cling on to this BS system that has done nothing beneficial for us.

Even now, the young Somalis, who you would assume to know better, still brag about their useless Qabil. Tell me, what has your Qabil ever done for you? What has it accomplished? Because right now, Somalia is still suffering from floods that should’ve been prevented and a lack of basic infrastructure, all because of this Qabil nonsense. Although now they try to hide it by claiming that they simply want “autonomy” so they can get naive Westernerrs to support them.

You have people defending the worst scum and criminals you’ll ever see, just because they’re from the same clan. Even though they’ve never met each other before. Even going as far as to offer the life of their own family instead. Fucking backwards man. That’s all I have to say.

I hope young Somalis back home will wake up one day and realise how useless this Qabil nonsense is. It has literally accomplished nothing but devastation and misery.

The rulers are all stooges.

This is not racial it is religious. "African" is a meaningless term. Our ummah is the Muslim Ummah. The gaalo have been ruling over us all for over a century now.

The leadership of the UAE in particular but Saudi as well is on another level of deranged. I dont expect them to support Muslims as I believe they are kuffar, but they dont even have an ounce of gheerah for their race either.

They probably have some serious blackmail on MBZ with how he behaves.
Saudi Arabians and all gulf countries are filthy rich and living their luxurious life while your nation is dirt poor. Instead of worrying about other nations interests focus on ur own.

Kizaru

Here we go again, blaming foreigners. Foreigners didn’t force us to uphold this medieval clan system. Foreigners weren’t responsible for the fact that Somalis will hate another Somali to the point they’d kill them because of their qabil. Somalis are the ones who destroyed Somalia, all because they’d rather cling on to this BS system that has done nothing beneficial for us.

Even now, the young Somalis, who you would assume to know better, still brag about their useless Qabil. Tell me, what has your Qabil ever done for you? What has it accomplished? Because right now, Somalia is still suffering from floods that should’ve been prevented and a lack of basic infrastructure, all because of this Qabil nonsense. Although now they try to hide it by claiming that they simply want “autonomy” so they can get naive Westernerrs to support them.

You have people defending the worst scum and criminals you’ll ever see, just because they’re from the same clan. Even though they’ve never met each other before. Even going as far as to offer the life of their own family instead. Fucking backwards man. That’s all I have to say.

I hope young Somalis back home will wake up one day and realise how useless this Qabil nonsense is. It has literally accomplished nothing but devastation and misery.
You right

You are right there are internal issues but it is misleading to say there was no foreign element. These internal issues were used to carry out agendas- how do you think the militia groups even started- they were sponsored by Ethiopia not to mention everything that happened afterwards.

“The Bible is all about the story of the relationship between Israel, the people of Israel and their neighbors, and the people of Israel and God. So when you dig deep into it, you start to realize how connected the Jews are to this land and why this land specifically, and from the times of Joshua bin Nun entering the land to the times of the Maccabees taking control over Judea, you get to know the real history of Israel,” he said. “And then you start to believe in the legitimacy of the Jewish belonging to the land of Israel, or to the land of Canaan.”

This guy is one of the faces being used to whitewash the Abraham accords. All the prominent Jewish figures who appeared as faces of the accords-such as the Rabbi who visited Saudi and a few others- are now all calling for ethnically cleansing Palestine.

This all flies in the face of Faris Hammadi and the Somali madkhali blind followers who were parroting this vile idea that the Abraham accords were no different to the Islamic treaties signed by the prophet (saw).

Guys like this individual are the face of the Abraham accords which is essentially a code word for opening up gulf muslim societies to Zionist money and influence. Faris Hamadi and the likes of Shamsi are simply the icing to sprinkle a bit of Salafi methodology onto the Zionist cake.

When you read the writing of this Shareef guy, you can’t even ascertain if the guy is a muslim
or a Jew.

Also, this idea of Muslims intermingling with jews or jews not having a heritage to Palestine has never been a central framework or Muslim societies. Jews have always lived and traded alongside Muslims.

The elephant of the room is the religious and political doctrine the Zionism, the only philosophy in the world which teaches someone has right to dispossess a native population by virtue of belonging to a religion/ethnic group. Jews have always lived around Palestine and the Arabs have never denied some Jews being native to the land.

You don’t need to read the Bible to know the Islamic position on this, as the Quran also states the Jews were a favoured group at one point in time and they entered Jerusalem as migrants/conquerors. What is contested is why some Jews having a heritage to Palestine 2000 years ago means any Jew, from as far as Morocco and Ethiopia, has the right to take the homes of Palestinians and turn them into refugees. The Palestinians are in fact more closer genetically to the ancient Jewish population than most Israeli populations. Some are actually Jews who converted to Islam. This argument people Netanyahu parrot is the Arab invasion changed the area demographically, simply has genetics or historical basis.

Having said that, guys like this are a minority in the Arab world, and hence they engage in performatife actions to alienate young Muslims from the Palestinian cause.

Last edited:

Strawberry

𐒚𐒁𐒖𐒄,Soomaalinimada,𐒖𐒐𐒘𐒒𐒆𐒘
Realistically what's the difference between claiming either Arab or African?

Somalis clearly aren't Arab and 'African' is such a lazy term that doesn't really make sense aside from sharing the same landmass.

Another thing is I don't think a lot of people peep how big Africa really is- Nigeria is closer to Spain than it is to us yet people wanna continue to spew this 'African' narrative
What did I just read ????
Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office