Never give up on your country

20240531_235539.jpg

Last edited:

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
focus on getting your relationship right with allah azzawajel and getting the bag so you can give back to your hometown.

That’s my plan inshallah i’ll accomplish it

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Our ancestors were never united.
What a moronic sentiment. You can apply this to any existing nation-state today. All of them were divided until they suddenly weren't. If you want to be a myopic, parochial qabilist, just say so instead of pretending your views are grounded in any logic or history.

Last edited:

Bari

Garabsare
What a moronic sentiment. You can apply this to any existing nation-state today. All of them were divided until they suddenly weren't. If you want to be a myopic, parochial qabilist, just say so instead of pretending your views are grounded in history or logic.
I dont believe in these current artifical nation states carved up by colonialists. My people had a state system predating the creation of somalia as a country. That is what i believe to be my country and that is what i wont give up on(as per thread title).A qabilist by definition is an individual who believes his qabil to be superior to others which i dont.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
When your separated into clan fiefdom and other countries attack, I want to see what these folks do. There will be endless war day I day out. How are you praying for thjs

Last edited:

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
looking at the world today, it would be diabilocally stupid to try and divide yourselves