Never impress a Naag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Son of Aw-Barre
cause u gonna set yourself up big time

If you take her ass to fancy place with a fancy car
She willl expect that from you till you die
Thats why on first date take her some raqiis place like jaceelow restaurant or something
with yo 1990 honda civic, this way she will be humbled and lower her expectations

its win win

upload_2017-3-3_3-19-7.jpeg

Well, that depends on who you're trying to impress. With some of the girls I've dated who come from affluent families, you wouldn't even reach a second date if you invite them to some common place. So if you have low standards then yes, I guess your advice is solid.

Zorro

Son of Aw-Barre
Well, that depends on who you're trying to impress. With some of the girls I've dated who come from affluent families, you wouldn't even reach a second date if you invite them to some common place. So if you have low standards then yes, I guess your advice is solid.
This is how you seperate goldigger from true naags

Zorro

Son of Aw-Barre
Hamdis is a good one

No McDonalds or anything like that

Mcdonald weey nagu fahmeen lol
U gotta be slick with the raqiisnimo treatment

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
You really need to have better eyes when you are looking for someone. There's obvious signs of red flags in people's personalities if you actually bother to get to know them.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
elaborate

Why would you want to be with a girl who thinks you're some sort of bank? Just don't buy anything expensive. Another way to try this is to buy her gifts and such and see how she'll react. But not every girl is a gold digger, stop looking for gold diggers and maybe you'll end up with a girl who won't think of you as a bank.

Zorro

Son of Aw-Barre
Why would you want to be with a girl who thinks you're some sort of bank? Just don't buy anything expensive. Another way to try this is to buy her gifts and such and see how she'll react. But not every girl is a gold digger, stop looking for gold diggers and maybe you'll end up with a girl who won't think of you as a bank.
I dnt want to be with a goldigger thats whole point of this topic

YaYe

Yaaa Yeee
gNV3vdd.jpg

im gonna greet her like this when she comes back from work. I have to take care the mother of my chldren so she will take care of my children

:yousmart:
Exactly pull up on them looking dusty asl.
Than make sure you don't pay your half of the meal and pull off.
:mjlol:
They'll never see it coming.
:banderas:

What kind of garbage is this anyways. Akaas
:camby:

Fine I'm gonna dress like homeless raccoon on our dates. Complain throughout the dinner. Forget laughing at his jokes, I won't even smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending