Never impress a Naag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all women are the same. Some deserve everything and others deserve zilch.
If she's worth it, I don't see what's wrong with impressing her.

In my days of ignorance, I never took a women out on a date, because it's beta behaviour, think about this deeply for a moment, the whole purpose behind this facade is to impress her enough so she either enters a relationship with you which 'may' lead to you deflowering her.

You have established her as the ultimate price for absolutely nothing and made yourself that beggary supplicant for nothing, absolute suicide. That's Beta to the highest levels and the women picks up on this.

It turns them off mostly, yes some may go along with the plan, but that has little to do with what you did, she is either in her ovulation period, happens to like you or is just desperate going through a dry spell, either way you just got lucky, you were selected and chosen rather then the other way around. (BETA)

In most cases you will waste money for nothing, while the other dude picks her up without this malarky and deflowers her quick on the same day, she will be thinking about that depravity when he put her face inside that cupboard and smashed her mercilessly like a stallion on your pathetic date with her,

Whilst she is looking at your schmuck despicable face and goofy approval seeking beta smiles. I used to hear these stories from them all the time when I was in the game, and felt a pity for these man, brainwashed, clueless, hopeless. Even when I was broke as a 15 year old, they bought me present from the money other male's gave them.

You should never try to impress any human, as for a women or anyone else, you reward reciprocating good behaviour and punish the bad, why should she do anything for you? when your already rewarding her and petting her like a dog?

Do you have any idea what this kind of behaviour does to Humans? Rewarding people for absolutely nothing? worst of all a women you happen to like ?

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Dates are a waste of money anyway. Unless you are planning to sleep with her or have a intention to marry her, what is the point of it?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In my days of ignorance, I never took a women out on a date, because it's beta behaviour, think about this deeply for a moment, the whole purpose behind this facade is to impress her enough so she either enters a relationship with you which 'may' lead to you deflowering her.

You have established her as the ultimate price for absolutely nothing and made yourself that beggary supplicant for nothing, absolute suicide. That's Beta to the highest levels and the women picks up on this.

It turns them off mostly, yes some may go along with the plan, but that has little to do with what you did, she is either in her ovulation period, happens to like you or is just desperate going through a dry spell, either way you just got lucky, you were selected and chosen rather then the other way around. (BETA)

In most cases you will waste money for nothing, while the other dude picks her up without this malarky and deflowers her quick on the same day, she will be thinking about that depravity when he put her face inside that cupboard and smashed her mercilessly like a stallion on your pathetic date with her,

Whilst she is looking at your schmuck despicable face and goofy approval seeking beta smiles. I used to hear these stories from them all the time when I was in the game, and felt a pity for these man, brainwashed, clueless, hopeless. Even when I was broke as a 15 year old, they bought me present from the money other male's gave them.

You should never try to impress any human, as for a women or anyone else, you reward reciprocating good behaviour and punish the bad, why should she do anything for you? when your already rewarding her and petting her like a dog?

Do you have any idea what this kind of behaviour does to Humans? Rewarding people for absolutely nothing? worst of all a women you happen to like ?
Whats up with you always writing long ass essays

:dwill:

Here is some brotherly advice to help, lay off the weed/drugs that slows you down mentally, give up masturbation to that gives you brain-fog, pick up some books, starts reading to engage your mind.

Make dua to the most high to heal the damages you caused and to increase you.

It's a shame I type that message out faster then your able to read it, and it took me under 12 seconds to read it, there is hope my brother don't despair.

He's too alpha. He's on a different plane than us betas. @Inquisitive_ and his crew:

mystery-and-style-pua-peacocking.jpg

Real alphas. :wow:

Zorro

Son of Aw-Barre

adeer you sound like DR Phil

tumblr_static_84kijek6ng8w0o88ks8gw4kkc_640_v2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending