Never show your picture or user your real name on your Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I learned this lesson the hard way. I know this beautiful Somali girl that had a baby with this Black rapper in my city and I made a comment on his new music video he posted on youtube and I called her a disgrace for having a baby with him and I insulted him. And now the guy tweeted out my picture and is giving $250 to anyone that knows me or my address :damn::damn: Idk what to do. I'm scared I'll be jumped.

Please accept this award
grazing_cows.jpg

This story is as dumb as it gets so this guy chose your comment among hundreds of comments and not only did he do that he but he also took your picture and put on Twitter and put a bounty on your head what's this bugs Bunny :umwhat:. I know black men are dumb but even this is too much for them

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
good, hopefully next time u think twice before talking shit on the internet

chat shit get banged nigga

You're a disgrace to us Somalis. Idc what you write on the Internet, the fact that you're "scared" is enough to deserve being beaten up. Grow a backbone you .

Apollo

VIP
I have been fined by my local government for hate speech on the internet. They told me I was an African Nazi. :chrisfreshhah:

Just kidding.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
So you're saying straight Somali guys can judge Somali girls? :fantasia2:
No, thats not what I'm saying. I just find it funny he wants to be judgemental when theres plenty to judge him about. I'm pretty sure the Somali community would rather see a somali girl with her jamaican baby and baby daddy instead of a gay somali guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts