New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
My cousin told me there are a lot of Somali atheists. I did not believe him so he directed me to this forum. I think the topics are quite interesting to pass time.
your cousins are hiding a lot of dirty things on the internet

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Some sort of cadcad.

I think that xamarcadcad was shaanshiyo too.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Man didnt even bother to make an introductory thread:mjcry:
Didnt get one single welcome, official or otherwise :obamatell:

Shanshiyo lool the name funny as hell, getting more love than a full blooded skinnie, no one even asked us qoloma tahay:mjsuitcry:
Low key eye contacts here n there from some of the hottest commodities ,:diddyswag:
Bal beenta intaa leeg eega :chrisfreshhah:
Not one xalimo looked our way last shan cisho, :eminemdamn::mjlol:
isku camiraad never hurt anyonesiilaanyolaugh:sheed:

I fking lurvvvvvv these smilies :obamaswag::sass2:
Not sure if we can pull off communicating with smilies thou like some of the xayramin mandems :mjdontkno::ummhmm:

Man didnt even bother to make an introductory thread:mjcry:
Didnt get one single welcome, official or otherwise :obamatell:

Shanshiyo lool the name funny as hell, getting more love than a full blooded skinnie, no one even asked us qoloma tahay:mjsuitcry:
Low key eye contacts here n there from some of the hottest commodities ,:diddyswag:
Bal beenta intaa leeg eega :chrisfreshhah:
Not one xalimo looked our way last shan cisho, :eminemdamn::mjlol:
isku camiraad never hurt anyonesiilaanyolaugh:sheed:

I fking lurvvvvvv these smilies :obamaswag::sass2:
Not sure if we can pull off communicating with smilies thou like some of the xayramin mandems :mjdontkno::ummhmm:
Lool

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
You speak that shanshi somali, Funniest shit i ever heard. Sounds like a deaf person trying to speak:chrisfreshhah:

Invite some female shanshi to the site. You guys always hide your women from us because we're their Abu Tyrone :heh:.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Nigga said we are cad-cad chicks' Abu Tyrone :damn::chrisfreshhah::deadmanny:

Where are the Caucasian Casanova Skinnies to refute this blatant racial slur against the noble nomad:drakegrin:

You speak that shanshi somali, Funniest shit i ever heard. Sounds like a deaf person trying to speak:chrisfreshhah:

Invite some female shanshi to the site. You guys always hide your women from us because we're their Abu Tyrone :heh:.
We don't hide our women, they hide from you. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending