Singing (unsurprisingly)
Wearing makeups
reading poetry
Attending above education

This is evil.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Wait a minute. I forgot to say something about the banning of women speaking in public.

What would happen if a women is hurt, in pain or crying out for help?

This something I was wondering about this new banned.

:snoop::sitdown:

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I'm not surprised, the Taliban origins lay in peasant children from farmer backgrounds, learning Islam from Afagani/Pakistani madrasas.

The whole situation with the stans is just weird, all of them lean into one extreme or the other.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Next new law being made in the "Taliban Parliament" :Women banned from breathing

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
The Taliban have got to be doing this as payback towards the US there’s no way
Imagine surviving 20 years of war and your countries form of payback is making your life even more miserable :mjlol: someone gotta hand these people the 68 IQ statistic

Muslim women are bullied by Muslim men all over the world, let's keep it real. It's just that the Taliban dares do, what these other creeps, dream about.

Don't dare bring up Somalia either, the only 'freedoms' women have, is because women have to fill the gaps left by lazy men, such as providing for children.

This is how women were treated/existed when the Prophet Muhammad SAW was alive. Don't you dare tell me, these people practise the same religion.

The Taliban have got to be doing this as payback towards the US there’s no way

Sadly sis, these people are so far removed from Islam, that Western governments practise shariah law by comparison, especially when it comes to looking after women, children, elderly, disabled etc. And it's not just them, other Muslim countries are also deranged, and the only reason they get upset is when people stop them from their pagan and patriarchal cult practices. Waa wada shaydaan oo dumarka iyo gabdhaha yaryar lagu saliday.

Trending

Latest posts