New law has past: Women in Afghanistan can’t speak in public

Pagan pashtun culture. I wonder if this will lead to some backlash at some point? I don’t even think people understand how dysfunctional that country is …

It wasn’t until the influx of afghan immigrants that we started hearing about r4pe of elderly men in care homes and gangrapes of little boys in a certain european country 💀 (ifykyk). Scary country.

Pagan pashtun culture. I wonder if this will lead to some backlash at some point? I don’t even think people understand how dysfunctional that country is …

It wasn’t until the influx of afghan immigrants that we started hearing about r4pe of elderly men in care homes and gangrapes of little boys in a certain european country 💀 (ifyky). Scary country.
yeahhh i heard the book kite runner talks about that stuff, crazy wallahi. Taliban leaders must be homo after spending years in the mountains.

Then again I've watched Abdi Explorer's videos on Afghanistan, the people there seemed like good people that showed great hospitality. I don't wanna judge them too harshly. These laws are just ridiculous wallahi.

Cotdamn
20362-b29b75a760f5060fa147c35a13f79f53.png

The average Afghani guy probably has ZERO issues out of his woman tho.

A life filled with NO combativeness
rejoice.png

How will single traveling women visit the country now?
What about female diplomats/politicians?🤣
Afghan is wild

Trending