New Netflix Horror movie : The Deliverance

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its a black movie. Surprisingly i loved it. Great actress in it- Glenn Close.

I thought it was enjoyable and well made. I give it 8/10

Interesting- it has to do with excorcism- the so called demon deliverence pastor does not use the Christian Cross but uses Holly water which is accurate i think. I thought it was a nice twist. Glenn Close plays the grand mother- who only likes the Christian Cross and uses it.

In the movie i seen a black Jesus painting too. Black Americans are woke.

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber
Its a black movie. Surprisingly i loved it. Great actress in it- Glenn Close.

I thought it was enjoyable and well made. I give it 8/10

Interesting- it has to do with excorcism- the so called demon deliverence pastor does not use the Christian Cross but uses Holly water which is accurate i think. I thought it was a nice twist. Glenn Close plays the grand mother- who only likes the Christian Cross and uses it.

In the movie i seen a black Jesus painting too. Black Americans are woke.

Basra go look at yamis thread in islam

Thanks for the rec. Just started the film and how come the kids are fully black black when their mom’s mom (their grandma) is white as milk? Just throwing me off there

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thanks for the rec. Just started the film and how come the kids are fully black black when their mom’s mom (their grandma) is white as milk? Just throwing me off there

Are you serious huuno? :chrisfreshhah:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
im dead serious..why is that funny? their grandma is white, but all kids are charcoal black and have no white admixture at all in skin or in hair. the film was cheeks by the way too you sold me dreams...

I think u need to check your racism in a box huuno. GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trending

Latest posts