New TikTok Trend Consisting Of Bullying A WNBA Player Garners Millions Of Views

The joke seems to be that she has masculine facial features. Idk πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ just seem like the standard Bantu phenotype to me.

This specific one already has 2.5 million views

The joke seems to be that she has masculine facial features. Idk πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ just seem like the standard Bantu phenotype to me.

This specific one already has 2.5 million views
Nothing new lol, Tiktok bullied a british girl starring in Romeo and Julilet because she was black

Nothing new lol, Tiktok bullied a british girl starring in Romeo and Julilet because she was black
No, it cause she was ugly as shit. Like I get the new diversity thing in Hollywood but actors got to still be pretty at least. I’m not spending my hard earn cash to sit down and look and an ugly thing for 2hr+.
IMG_2772.jpeg

No, it cause she was ugly as shit. Like I get the new diversity thing in Hollywood but actors got to still be pretty at least. I’m not spending my hard earn cash to sit down and look and an ugly thing for 2hr+.
View attachment 341308

Downvoting a Quranic verse? Cajiib.

Did you create yourself, Yusuf. Every day, you surprise me with another layer to your personality.

She's cute, with lovely skin and hair. And most importantly, Allah SWT's creation.

Stop insulting people based on their appearance before life humbles you, with a disease or some other disfigurement. You'd think people made themselves with the way they insult people's looks.

View attachment 341309
Perhaps if she got a normal job I would hold my tongue. However she had the audacity to try and get on the sliver screen. There needs to be an upholding of standards in the entertainment industry. People are spending money to watch you know.

Perhaps if she got a normal job I would hold my tongue. However she had the audacity to try and get on the sliver screen. There need to be a standard up held in the entertainment industry. People are spending money to watch you know.

And you leave your house every day, and people have to look at you.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, don't forget that.

Radical

Been there, done that
Women get bullied for looking too masculine while men get bullied for looking too femine, the more strictly you define these arbitrary gender characteristics the more harmful it gets

You're never going to have a perfect divide of the two sexes, some men will have wider hips. Some women will have broader muscular shoulders, we should just accept that people are born different instead of insulting them.

I wasn’t talking about her 🀦

I’m talking about the Romeo Juliet actress.

She's a regular looking girl, with cuteness to her also. Nothing ugly about her. Also, real life people exist and have the right to be represented in the media. Not everyone is a supermodel. Most people are average, that's the truth.

As for the WNBA player who is being bullied by insecure knuckle draggers.

Some people are born looking slightly more masculine or more feminine than most, who cares? They still look good, in fact, sometimes more interesting than the average person. Unless a man acts like a naag, who cares if his feature are more feminine. And if a woman looks masculine but carries herself like a woman, who cares. Unless someone is purposefully acting a certain way, nobody has the right to criticise them.

Plus, some people are hemaphrodites or have other chromosome issues.

Ilaahay baa dadkaan abuuray, hala daayo. SMH

It scares me that immature people, can end up with babies who may grow into a 'handsome woman' or a 'beautiful man'.

View attachment 341308
Repeating the same shit cadan racists were saying. The state of some Somali men.. all you can do is shake your head and just laugh sometimes

Trending