New twitter war started between AAs and Africans(Nigerians)

Keo

VIP
Finally a beef not involving us :rejoice:
let-them.gif

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
The truth is that a guy like Derek Chauvin does not give af if you’re AA, Nigerian, Kenyan or even Somali.

We’re all niggas to them.

attash

Amaan Duule
These FBA are delusional to believe they look any different to a West African. Even with their 10 - 15% European DNA, the difference is barely noticeable.
No, you can usually tell the difference between AAs and west africans. The west africans' features look more pure, while for AAs, you can tell they have a little admixture.

Like in the show Snowfall, I could immediately tell Franklin Saint's actor was west african.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
1722031735360.png
1722031746521.png

What cadaans think of his kind :russ: :mjlol:
kenyans are fascinating specimens. They got put in camps by the british yet twerk for them

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Nasty, savage response. Unprovoked too. Literally the truth what she saying.

This is the account (100% a fake account or a grifter). That man is 100% from the shores of West Africa. No need for DNA test.

I have noticed its mostly nigerians and south africans causing a ruckus. Nigerians do have the largest population in Africa and largest diaspora but they love beefing with AAs. Any small comment and they go ballistic. They got a chip on their shoulder. AAs have their own look, I literally spotted a group of them right away when I saw them in my are, chatted them a little bit, they told they were from Georgia. Nice folks.

The folks making these racist are normal people while ours are retarded khaniis fuckers who are max 50. This post got 36K likes and thousands of retweets. Its not even the biggest one I have seen.
nigerrians have the worst rep in the entire continent lol. They got banned in the uae and khazakstan like 2 years ago. Mauritius also banned them. They getting beaten in south africa too :russ: :mjlol:

Last edited:
It goes to show you the mentality of black people regardless of ethnicity instead of building they fight amongst each other when at the end of the day both are at the bottom of the totem pole.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
AA vs African is such a dumb beef.

Im starting to think it’s due to low iq.

How often do you right wingers go after each other’s ethnicities online?

You have a higher chance seeing pigs fly than seeing ashkenazi vs sephardic internet beef.

that happens all the time. I used to see memes they would make insulting each other
Yeah the Ashkenazi bullied the Sephardic and Arab Jews when they made Israel. All that black clothes and suits you see them wearing religiously is from Ashkenazi culture.

Yeah the Ashkenazi bullied the Sephardic and Arab Jews when they made Israel. All that black clothes and suits you see them wearing religiously is from Ashkenazi culture.
Sephards bully askies today. Their was an Israeli parliament sephrard who was kicked out because he said Hitler should have finished off the Ashkenazis