NEWS: Georgia School Shooting just occured, left 4 dead

whats actually wrong with america? race problems, school shootings, gun violence, healthcare etc, i dont blame americans for moving abroad, the country is going to shit slowly

every dot here represents a mass shooting in America in just 2024 lol
1725481487474.png

btw mass shooting means multiple people died/got injured, this isnt counting 1 death/injury

sad to see :kendrickcry: thank god I was born in Europe, my dreams of visiting America one day are dwindling

Last edited:
also the fact that anyone can walk into a school with a gun and commit atrocities is unheard to me, unless you attend the school, you shouldn't be able to just enter it

also the fact that anyone can walk into a school with a gun and commit atrocities is unheard to me, unless you attend the school, you shouldn't be able to just enter it

Spooky society..
I'm on edge even when I do simple things like grocery shop.
About 2 months ago a mass shooting happened in a store not far from my city.

A few years ago a white kid attempted to shoot up a high school here but was luckily stopped.

My life is home 🏡.
I don't go anywhere unless I have to.

Ignorant society with access to guns - I wonder what could happen
wow.png

Spooky society..
I'm on edge even when I do simple things like grocery shop.
About 2 months ago a mass shooting happened in a store not far from my city.

A few years ago a white kid attempted to shoot up a high school here but was luckily stopped.

My life is home 🏡.
I don't go anywhere unless I have to.

Ignorant society with access to guns - I wonder what could happen View attachment 341571
worst thing to happen here in sweden is probably a school stabbing or a terrorist attack in 2015

thing is my brothers school was almost attacked by a mass stabber neo nazi swedish kid, luckily he was stopped but only got like 10 months probation or something, laughable

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
America desperately needs gun reform, the whole right to bare arms thing is outdated and must be thrown away. Only the police should have their hands on guns.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
White always end up killing humans like it is some kind of toys games you play with. Something inherently wrong with Whites when they get angry and things dont go their way. They simply just kill without hesitating that you are ending a human being life. Something just wrong. It goes back to their roots i guess with slavery and priviledge they just not used not getting their ways or else whole society is getting the shots.

Im also afraid they scare me. One of them might take me out for no apparent reason. We should look at the way white families are raising their children.

They need help. Instead all you hear about the media is boogeyman black crimes and violence. All it takes is one deranged white guy to end an entire civilization. Funny fact even the rich whites also have same anger issues. This shit is deeper than facts and science.

America desperately needs gun reform, the whole right to bare arms thing is outdated and must be thrown away. Only the police should have their hands on guns.
The 2nd amendment does not give you the right to bear arms.

It prevents the U.S. government from infringing upon your natural right to bear arms.

Let me make a prediction. The kid was either alt-right or a redpill incel.

Victims are either mostly young girls or ethnic minorities.

This is how stuff like that usually goes.

America is the land of the delusional. They care more about their rights to carry firearms than their children’s safety.

Let me make a prediction. The kid was either alt-right or a redpill incel.

Victims are either mostly young girls or ethnic minorities.

This is how stuff like that usually goes.

America is the land of the delusional. They care more about their rights to carry firearms than their children’s safety.
Id hope so....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

whats actually wrong with america? race problems, school shootings, gun violence, healthcare etc, i dont blame americans for moving abroad, the country is going to shit slowly

every dot here represents a mass shooting in America in just 2024 lol
View attachment 341568

btw mass shooting means multiple people died/got injured, this isnt counting 1 death/injury

sad to see :kendrickcry: thank god I was born in Europe, my dreams of visiting America one day are dwindling
Interesting how its mostly concentrated in the eastern states of america than the west.

Trending