Nigerian asks Ethiopian women why they dont marry out

IMG_1933.jpeg

its like they want easy access to their women, lots of passport bros are going to Ethiopia but wont dare touch Somalia

the replies are interesting though, lots of ethiopian women confronting him for trying to make them seem like bad people for marrying within their culture

@Kisame @Laiss @Khaemwaset

Lots of black women are also calling him out for his stupidity, bro really tried to make them look bad for marrying within their culture but he’s trying to get with them

View attachment 342335

its like they want easy access to their women, lots of passport bros are going to Ethiopia but wont dare touch Somalia

the replies are interesting though, lots of ethiopian women confronting him for trying to make them seem like bad people for marrying within their culture

No racism but what ethnic group is the only one that I've seen shaming people for marrying or dating within their own.

You will never see a Somali , Cadaan Carab or Asian asking others how comes you guys don't Mary outside your race. Pure weirdness.

No racism but what ethnic group is the only one that I've seen shaming people for marrying or dating within their own.

You will never see a Somali , Cadaan Carab or Asian asking others how comes you guys don't Mary outside your race. Pure weirdness.
They shame so they can get in and marry within their cultures

Ive noticed black men tend to fetishize Habeshas more than Somalis which im grateful for

not mateguarding here but these guys usually have bad intentions and arent family oriented lol

And the only reason they choose to marry outside their race is cause most of them find their women unattractive

this is why i hate it when a somali guy begs it to cadaan or arab women, like our women are ugly or something

They shame so they can get in and marry within their cultures

Ive noticed black men tend to fetishize Habeshas more than Somalis which im grateful for

not mateguarding here but these guys usually have bad intentions and arent family oriented lol
It's because habeshas are Christians so they are easier to access. Alhamdullilah we are Muslims so majority of Somali women will never marry a Gaal Madow or even deal with them. Except the few stay dogs.

And the only reason they choose to marry outside their race is cause most of them find their women unattractive

this is why i hate it when a somali guy begs it to cadaan or arab women, like our women are ugly or something
Yeah a lot of them hate and despise their own women. Sadly it seems like Somalis are heading down that path with all the gender wars we have.

Why is it a problem if they don’t marry outside their ethnic group? How can one be surprised especially when you can have someone of your shared culture, language, and ethnicity? He can’t understand this because him and many other black men want to hate on their men

View attachment 342335

There's a reason he's specifically mentioned Habeshas—he hates himself and his phenotype. Somalis are religious, and let's be fr, the pseudo-Semitic look associated with habeshas at least the ones they made their rep and that these self-haters seek isn't as common among the majority of Somalis. Anyway, non horner black men can be weird af.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
View attachment 342335

I'll be honest. I've never really cared for these type of discussions that much because we definitely have a some Somali guys with this mindset towards certain naag. We literally had ugly ass niggas flying to morroco just to marry mid Arab naag.

I literally know a guy that almost saved up 30k just so he can try and marry some Arab chick. Bro had around 15k and realized dealing with her fam wasn't worth it so he moved on.

Men in general are willing to go the extra mile for women they fetishize.

World

VIP
View attachment 342335

What’s wrong with that ? Let our Nigerian brothers marry who they want. I don’t give a crap. Incel Somalis having gheerah for habesha women is so pathetic.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
What’s wrong with that ? Let our Nigerian brothers marry who they want. I don’t give a crap. Incel Somalis having gheerah for habesha women is so pathetic.
You aren't talking to normal niggas bro.

I've seen Somali men mateguard habesha women more often than habesha men

Lol, Somalis embarrassed themselves so much on social media that even Ajnabis found out about their fetish for Moroccan women, but now Somali incels have the cheek to come for Nigerians…… for wanting to be with Ethio/Eri women.

I have to give it to Somali incels and some fob Somali men. They’re the king of hypocrites and don’t realize they move like some madow men. You lot were the same ones recording on tiktok about your escapades in Morocco.

Lol, Somalis embarrassed themselves so much on social media that even Ajnabis found out about their fetish for Moroccan women, but now Somali incels have the cheek to come for Nigerians…… for wanting to be with Ethio/Eri women.

I have to give to Somali incels and some Somali men. They’re the king of hypocrites and don’t realize they move like Nigerian men. You lot were the same ones recording on tiktok about your escapades in Morocco.

You’re just as black and African as Nigerian men and the Morocco fiasco shows you lot ALL move the same!
Literally no Somalis replied to that Nigerian

it was just Habesha men and women dunking on him

Trending