Nigerian asks Ethiopian women why they dont marry out

You aren't talking to normal niggas bro.

I've seen Somali men mateguard habesha women more often than habesha men
Weirdo incels. I can’t imagine the average Somali man in real life even 1% about what a non Muslim Ethio does. The idea is just so preposterous.

reer

VIP
Lol, Somalis embarrassed themselves so much on social media that even Ajnabis found out about their fetish for Moroccan women, but now Somali incels have the cheek to come for Nigerians…… for wanting to be with Ethio/Eri women.

I have to give it to Somali incels and some fob Somali men. They’re the king of hypocrites and don’t realize they move like some madow men. You lot were the same ones recording on tiktok about your escapades in Morocco.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I literally got habasha mutuals dunking on that barya but ofc this is sspot so you got begs like @Angelina making it about Somali men. Literally no somali i see is replying to him
I’m specifically talking about incels. All you had to do was look at the post above and I literally mention that no real life Somali I’ve come across cares about Ethios and what they do.

Unless you’re an incel defender, I’d say get off my case and move on.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
View attachment 342335

its like they want easy access to their women, lots of passport bros are going to Ethiopia but wont dare touch Somalia

the replies are interesting though, lots of ethiopian women confronting him for trying to make them seem like bad people for marrying within their culture

@Kisame @Laiss @Khaemwaset
This would be us if it wasn’t for Islam. Horny beasts want anything that’s not their women

Lol, Somalis embarrassed themselves so much on social media that even Ajnabis found out about their fetish for Moroccan women, but now Somali incels have the cheek to come for Nigerians…… for wanting to be with Ethio/Eri women.

I have to give it to Somali incels and some fob Somali men. They’re the king of hypocrites and don’t realize they move like some madow men. You lot were the same ones recording on tiktok about your escapades in Morocco.
This response shows just how chronically online you are

Somalis weren't mentioned by the Nigerian commenter and the people who replied to him, yet after that you still find some way to tie Somalis into this. You and the people you target and judge are two sides of the same coin

This response shows just how chronically online you are

Somalis weren't mentioned by the Nigerian commenter and the people who replied to him, yet after that you still find some way to tie Somalis into this. You and the people you target and judge are two sides of the same coin
Somalis on this site are posting this like it’s news and it says a lot you’re targeting me and not other posters who said the exact same thing. Go fight World or something lol and get off my case.

Somalis on this site are posting this like it’s news and it says a lot you’re targeting me and not other posters who said the exact same thing. Go fight World or something lol and get off my case.
Why get emotional when somebody suddenly calls you out on your bs

I don't normally interact with you on this site and I criticize you once, all of a sudden I'm targeting you💀

My point still stands by the way

Why get emotional when somebody suddenly calls you out on your bs

I don't normally interact with you on this site and I criticize you once, all of a sudden I'm targeting you💀

My point still stands by the way
lol, I said go fight the other posters who literally posted a similar thing. Because if you’re not targeting me, why did you not @ the person who made a similar comment before even I did?

Yes thought so!

Have a good day sir!

lol, I said go fight the other posters who literally posted a similar thing. Because if you’re not targeting me, why did you not @ the person who made a similar comment before even I did?

Yes thought so!

Have a good day sir!
alright but nobody else in this thread posted the silly rhetoric you just did

alright but nobody else in this thread posted the silly rhetoric you just did
lol he literally did. Like he really did. Go back and read it.

His rhetoric that you’re fighting me over:

‘Incel Somalis having gheerah for habesha women is so pathetic’

isn’t that the exact same reason you’re arguing with me?

There's a reason he's specifically mentioned Habeshas—he hates himself and his phenotype. Somalis are religious, and let's be fr, the pseudo-Semitic look associated with habeshas at least the ones they made their rep and that these self-haters seek isn't as common among the majority of Somalis. Anyway, non horner black men can be weird af.
Xalimos mog habeshas any day

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
I’m specifically talking about incels. All you had to do was look at the post above and I literally mention that no real life Somali I’ve come across cares about Ethios and what they do.

Unless you’re an incel defender, I’d say get off my case and move on.
then say it's the few same incel accounts stop putting the Somali brand on like 5 accounts that got max 30k impressions between them

lol he literally did. Like he really did. Go back and read it.

His rhetoric that you’re fighting me over:

‘Incel Somalis having gheerah for habesha women is so pathetic’

isn’t that the exact same reason you’re arguing with me?
Incel wasn't mentioned in this thread until you decided to give your two cents

It's really not ;OP is just highlighting the problem with wanting access to another community and trashing your own. The issue is you misinterpreted what he's saying and somehow convinced yourself incel was the root cause of all of this

Which again leads back to being chronically online

Incel wasn't mentioned in this thread until you decided to give your two cents

It's really not ;OP is just highlighting the problem with wanting access to another community and trashing your own. The issue is you misinterpreted what he's saying and somehow convinced yourself incel was the root cause of all of this

Which again leads back to being chronically online
Are you having laugh. World mentioned incel. That was the line I quoted 😂. I can’t take you seriously!

Tears the women do it too. Here in the states when an NFL player started dating Taylor Swift madow women were mad he was dating an cadaan women acting like he wasn't cadaan himself.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Trending

Latest posts