Nigerian asks Ethiopian women why they dont marry out

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
East African strong together East African weak divided we need to unite against the Niger Congo hoards.

Mince ethio is gone Al Sumal is next

Lol, Somalis embarrassed themselves so much on social media that even Ajnabis found out about their fetish for Moroccan women, but now Somali incels have the cheek to come for Nigeriansโ€ฆโ€ฆ for wanting to be with Ethio/Eri women.

I have to give it to Somali incels and some fob Somali men. Theyโ€™re the king of hypocrites and donโ€™t realize they move like some madow men. You lot were the same ones recording on tiktok about your escapades in Morocco.
Iโ€™ve read some of the comments it was only Ethio/eri men calling them out

I literally got habasha mutuals dunking on that barya but ofc this is sspot so you got begs like @Angelina making it about Somali men. Literally no somali i see is replying to him
she always find a way to mention Somali men no matter what
@an
Iโ€™m specifically talking about incels. All you had to do was look at the post above and I literally mention that no real life Somali Iโ€™ve come across cares about Ethios and what they do.
Somalis canโ€™t be incels being an incel means not being able to commit zina which is haram
Unless youโ€™re an incel defender, Iโ€™d say get off my case and move on.

Last edited:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmโ€ข Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Naija men are down bad. Habeshi chocks are known for their promiscuity. Why go for 304s when you have Fulani queen's in your country

images.jpeg

I've mentioned this before, but it's rooted in a deep-seated sense of racial inferiority. The ultimate goal is to align as closely as possible with whiteness. In their view, Horners are seen as a "step above," slightly nearer to Eurocentric beauty standards. It's a toxic and damaging mindset.
1726156114007.png

Trending

Latest posts