Nigerian asks Ethiopian women why they dont marry out

whyd u qashin this, its true @Unbothered
It's a misunderstanding, I'd say—misunderstanding what "approximate to whiteness" means. I did not say anything revolutionary, and this point is often made by Black people themselves, with academic papers written all about it. Explaining this phenomenon does not mean agreeing with it or putting down those farther away from Eurocentric ideals.

Because of a history of colonialism and racial hatred toward non-white people, what is considered the "ideal" beauty standard is often approximate to whiteness. To be Black was, or at least was taught and propagandized as, being ugly in the 19th and 20th centuries. This has lingering effects on everyone and how they internalize their self-image.

Somalis are not white, and Horners are not white; we simply have a little bit more of the features, in a general sense, of what is deemed racially attractive. That is why they are more fetishized by Central and Western Africans. For instance, Ugandan and South Sudanese women don’t get nearly the same attention.

Dark skin, flatter noses, and kinky hair are so hated that even in our own community, if an ethnic Somali has just one of these features (let alone all of them), they are attacked for it. Black celebrities, in general, are predominantly light-skinned and soft-featured women.

It's a spectrum, with the most stereotypical Black features broadly considered bad and stereotypical European features considered good, with most ethnic groups aligning somewhere along the chart and having their own internal struggles with it.

Fact is, there are a lot of black men whose entire live goal seems to be to marry and procreate with anything but a black woman. In their own minds they have vilified them to such an absurd degree, online black men go on tangents about how much they hate them. All I see is repressed hatred for ones own race and features at that point.

Not all of course!