Nigga stole my fro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
I watched this video that shows afro picks from 3600 BCE in Egypt and the host said that he thought AA people invented it so I looked into the afro on Wikipedia and learned that they only discovered the afro in 1960. :russ:Before that they used chemicals to straighten their hair or just kept it short.

In the Wikipedia article there are even some that argued the afro was not African. :umwhat:
In the international afro section they make brief mention of Somali and Beja alongside Jews. The article is set up to look like the hairstyle was created in the U.S. in 1960 and basically says that in its summary even though it actually goes back millenia as demonstrated in the video.

This is a textbook case of cultural appropriation and we must fight it.
:fittytousand:

AAs with afros
Angela_Davis_enters_Royce_Hall_for_first_lecture_October_7_1969.jpg

Original Afros
805e973438009b08af004626fcd5a2e3.jpg

I watched this video that shows afro picks from 3600 BCE in Egypt and the host said that he thought AA people invented it so I looked into the afro on Wikipedia and learned that they only discovered the afro in 1960. :russ:Before that they used chemicals to straighten their hair or just kept it short.

In the Wikipedia article there are even some that argued the afro was not African.:umwhat:
In the international afro section they make brief mention of Somali and Beja alongside Jews. The article is set up to look like the hairstyle was created in the U.S. in 1960 and basically says that in its summary even though it actually goes back millenia as demonstrated in the video.

This is a textbook case of cultural appropriation and we must fight it.
:fittytousand:

AAs with afros
Angela_Davis_enters_Royce_Hall_for_first_lecture_October_7_1969.jpg

Original Afros
http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/5189640+_4c62807d372df335b018a60573ee0724.gif

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
combs_exh_27_20130701_mfj22_mas.jpg

Ancient Egypt was an African Civilization, not an Arab civilization!!
55e802e799849e441d545e17a8db25d8.jpg

Menes.jpg

First King of Egypt!!

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I am sorry walaal, but they (Kemetians) were e1b1a ( central African). We have Punt, and so we don't need Egypt! In Wikipedia, it says the Wargaade Wall is 220m tall while the Great Pyramid is only 139m tall. So we built something the size of the Eiffel Tower 2000 years before the tower was a thought!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wargaade_Wall
Haplogroup does not correlate with ancestry.
The Egyptians weren't Central African Congo sxb, enough with the we wuz kangz shieet

DeathWish

Haplogroup does not correlate with ancestry.
The Egyptians weren't Central African Congo sxb, enough with the we wuz kangz shieet
dnatribes.jpg

This is the blood of Tutankhamun and his family's closest relatives living today. So these 'Negroes' built the pyramids, and they deserve our respect.
Of course, Somalis and other Africans were in Ancient Egypt, but we were just merchants while the royalty/priests were from Central and Southern Africa.
The first Mummy in the world was called the "Black Mummy" because it was "Sub-Saharan African."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uan_Muhuggiag

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
dnatribes.jpg

This is the blood of Tutankhamun and his family's closest relatives living today. So these 'Negroes' built the pyramids, and they deserve our respect.
Of course, Somalis and other Africans were in Ancient Egypt, but we were just merchants while the royalty/priests were from Central and Southern Africa.
The first Mummy in the world was called the "Black Mummy" because it was "Sub-Saharan African"
What the f*ck are you talking about.
Somalis were merchants in Ancient Egypt???
You've lost all credibility with that statement and you were already spouting nonsense. Somalis didn't even exist back then. Your arguments are historically incorrect and I've had far too many arguments with people with similar arguments to you to be arsed to correct you.

DeathWish

What the f*ck are you talking about.
Somalis were merchants in Ancient Egypt???
You've lost all credibility with that statement and you were already spouting nonsense. Somalis didn't even exist back then. Your arguments are historically incorrect and I've had far too many arguments with people with similar arguments to you to be arsed to correct you.
I am talking about our ancestors of that time (Puntites).:comeon:
Prove me wrong then.
It was already proven in the late 20th century that the Ancient Egyptians were not Arab or White.
You have no credibility because you cannot back up the things you say while I can.
I can quote historians like Herodotus and Diodorus Siculus from Ancient Greece. Who can you quote?

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
dnatribes.jpg

The first Mummy in the world was called the "Black Mummy" because it was "Sub-Saharan African."
Take your we wuz kangarooz mate to @Madara x threads in the history section.
:camby:

DeathWish

Take your we wuz kangaroos to @Madara x threads in the history section.
:camby:
I will quote some Greek Historians and poets for the people that doubt what I am saying.
  • Diodorus Siculus mentioned that the Aethiopians considered the Egyptians a colony.
  • Appollodorus, a Greek, calls Egypt the country of the black-footed ones
  • Aeschylus, a Greek poet, wrote that Egyptian seamen had "black limbs."
  • Greeks sometimes referred to Egyptians as Aethiopians (people with burnt skin)
  • Gaston Maspero states that "by the almost unanimous testimony of ancient [Greek] historians, they [Ancient Egyptians] belonged to the African race
  • Simson Najovits states that Herodotus "made clear ethnic and national distinctions between Aigyptios (Egyptians) and the peoples whom the Greeks referred to as Aithiops (Ethiopians)
Who can you guys quote? These were the Greeks living in the time of Ancient Egypt and they called them Aethopians (Africans). Don't let the Europhile disease tell you a lie about our African brothers. They have lied and said that Africans never left Africa even though we were trading with the Chinese as far back as 200 B.C.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
I will quote some Greek Historians and poets for the people that doubt what I am saying.
  • Diodorus Siculus mentioned that the Aethiopians considered the Egyptians a colony.
  • Appollodorus, a Greek, calls Egypt the country of the black-footed ones
  • Aeschylus, a Greek poet, wrote that Egyptian seamen had "black limbs."
  • Greeks sometimes referred to Egyptians as Aethiopians (people with burnt skin)
  • Gaston Maspero states that "by the almost unanimous testimony of ancient [Greek] historians, they [Ancient Egyptians] belonged to the African race
  • Simson Najovits states that Herodotus "made clear ethnic and national distinctions between Aigyptios (Egyptians) and the peoples whom the Greeks referred to as Aithiops (Ethiopians)
Who can you guys quote? These were the Greeks living in the time of Ancient Egypt and they called them Aethopians (Africans). Don't let the Europhile disease tell you a lie about our African brothers. They have lied and said that Africans never left Africa even though we were trading with the Chinese as far back as 200 B.C.
Ancient Egyptians were horn Africans like us but who gives a shit.

DeathWish

Ancient Egyptians were horn Africans like us but who gives a shit.
We were most likely either merchants or priests. The royalty was Central African as I have shown on the last page. That picture was about who was the closest living relatives to Tutankhamun's family.

The reason why I am against the idea that East Africans ran that civilization is because the evidence proves otherwise. I don't want Somalis embarrassing themselves by claiming these people in the future. I want you guys to know now that Nilotic people ran Egypt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending