Nigga stole my fro

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
We were most likely either merchants or priests. The royalty was Central African as I have shown on the last page. That picture was about who was the closest living relatives to Tutankhamun's family.

The reason why I am against the idea that East Africans ran that civilization is because the evidence proves otherwise. I don't want Somalis embarrassing themselves by claiming these people in the future. I want you guys to know now that Nilotic people ran Egypt.
So why have they distinguish themselves from the actual darker skinned Nubians in their hieroglyphics? I don't deny that a Nilotic people controlled Egypt at some point, but you seem to be arguing that for the entire run of Egyptian history, it was Nilotes who were "usurped" by the invading Arabs. That can't be right.
They draw themselves as reddish brown, and the Nubians as a very dark brown to black colour. Even their features are stereotypically "African", while the Egyptians are drawn similar to Middle Eastern/Horn African populations. (I say both because it's a little vague.)
The Egyptian dynasties lasted thousands of years, and their genetic makeup shifted constantly. At one point you had an entire line of Nubian kings and queens. The skin tone shifted over the years, from a very dark brown to a light brown, to a pale skin colour with the Greeks. Of course you could argue they weren't true "Egyptians", but my argument still stands. There's no "we wuz" in my argument. Even today Egyptians are very diverse in skin tone.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
So why have they distinguish themselves from the actual darker skinned Nubians in their hieroglyphics? I don't deny that a Nilotic people controlled Egypt at some point, but you seem to be arguing that for the entire run of Egyptian history, it was Nilotes who were "usurped" by the invading Arabs. That can't be right.
They draw themselves as reddish brown, and the Nubians as a very dark brown to black colour. Even their features are stereotypically "African", while the Egyptians are drawn similar to Middle Eastern/Horn African populations. (I say both because it's a little vague.)
The Egyptian dynasties lasted thousands of years, and their genetic makeup shifted constantly. At one point you had an entire line of Nubian kings and queens. The skin tone shifted over the years, from a very dark brown to a light brown, to a pale skin colour with the Greeks. Of course you could argue they weren't true "Egyptians", but my argument still stands. There's no "we wuz" in my argument. Even today Egyptians are very diverse in skin tone.

Brother, these are the lies of the white man. Look at these images:
nubians-tomb-hury-wall.jpg

5389637479_5dcd8185a0_b.jpg

As you can see the Nilotes are drawn red and black. The builders of the Pyramids were the Nilotics as well. Look at the first king of Egypt I posted on the first page.

upload_2017-3-3_18-0-7.jpeg

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Brother, these are the lies of the white man. Look at these images:
nubians-tomb-hury-wall.jpg

5389637479_5dcd8185a0_b.jpg

As you can see the Nilotes are drawn red and black. The builders of the Pyramids were the Nilotes as well. Look at the first king of Egypt I posted on the first page.

View attachment 13914
So what about this?
syrian-nubian-libyian-egyptian.gif

Pictured, a Syrian, a Nubian, a Libyan, and an Ancient Egyptian.
Note the difference in features and skin tone between the Nubian and Ancient Egyptian.
It's pretty obvious here that they, just like us, distinguished themselves from Sub-saharan Africans. Also your second picture makes it quite clear that the Ancient Egyptians had a different phenotype to the Nilotes. You can't just dismiss it as the "lies of the white man" sxb.

DeathWish

So what about this?

Note the difference in features and skin tone between the Nubian and Ancient Egyptian.
It's pretty obvious here that they, just like us, distinguished themselves from Sub-saharan Africans. Also your second picture makes it quite clear that the Ancient Egyptians had a different phenotype to the Nilotes. You can't just dismiss it as the "lies of the white man" sxb.

Ok, I am stuck here. I will try to find out when this hieroglyph was made. Thanks for posting this image.:nvjpqts:

DeathWish

So what about this?

Ok, I found some info about this hieroglyph. It was made in the tomb of Seti who was king of Egypt from 1294 BC to 1279 BC. This was around 1300 years after the Great Pyramid was built. He lived in a time called the New Kingdom.

I am talking about the rulers of the Old Kingdom, the ones that made the Pyramids.
This is Khufu, the Pharaoh of the Great Pyramid
khufu01.jpg
190px-Khufu2.jpg

The shape of the head of the Sphinx is considered Sub-Saharan African by many people that work in forensics. "The Sphinx’s face exhibited bimaxillary prognathism, a condition in which the jaws shift forward, which is often seen in people of African ancestry."

facial_sphinx.jpg

cairo_sphinx_profile.jpg

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Ok, I found some info about this hieroglyph. It was made in the tomb of Seti who was king of Egypt from 1294 BC to 1279 BC. This was around 1300 years after the Great Pyramid was built. He lived in a time called the New Kingdom.

I am talking about the rulers of the Old Kingdom, the ones that made the Pyramids.
This is Khufu, the Pharaoh of the Great Pyramid
khufu01.jpg
190px-Khufu2.jpg

The shape of the head of the Sphinx is considered Sub-Saharan African by many people that work in forensics.

facial_sphinx.jpg

cairo_sphinx_profile.jpg
Here is a hieroglyphic from the Old Kingdom.
images_(dragged)_121358143146433.jpg

Rahotep_statue.jpg
Khufu's half brother, Rahotep.
He looks like a lot of things, but he doesn't look Nilotic. The common consensus of geneticists is that Ancient Egyptians were an intermediate between Horn Africans, Middle Easterners, and Sub-saharan Africans. They differed greatly in appearance due to this. So they weren't straight up Sub-saharan. Neither were they cadaan. They were an ancient composite group. This jives with the facts. The vast continuum of skin colour and the differing genetic results between dynasties.
Are you going to dismiss this as the white man's lies"? This furthers my argument. The Egyptians were not all nilotes. In fact I don't even think Nubians are Nilotes, they're Nilo-Saharan. You, just like the cadaans are embroiled in this race war over the Egyptians. You, as a Somali have no reason to be invested in this. We had our own civilisations. Instead of applying your own Western ideas of race to a long extinct ethnic group, leave it. Who cares what "race" they were? Race doesn't exist. What would the black "race" gain from having Ancient Egyptians as a part of their history? Something to be proud of? They already have that!
At the end of the day it is irrelevant what they looked like. The cadaans can use it to push their own agenda but just like the Brits beg off Roman history, the hotep madows are begging Egyptian history.

DeathWish

View attachment 13918
View attachment 13919 Khufu's half brother, Rahotep.
He looks like a lot of things, but he doesn't look Nilotic. The common consensus of geneticists is that Ancient Egyptians were an intermediate between Horn Africans, Middle Easterners, and Sub-saharan Africans. They differed greatly in appearance due to this. So they weren't straight up Sub-saharan. Neither were they cadaan. They were an ancient composite group. This jives with the facts. The vast continuum of skin colour and the differing genetic results between dynasties.
Are you going to dismiss this as the white man's lies"? This furthers my argument. The Egyptians were not all nilotes. In fact I don't even think Nubians are Nilotes, they're Nilo-Saharan. You, just like the cadaans are embroiled in this race war over the Egyptians. You, as a Somali have no reason to be invested in this. We had our own civilisations. Instead of applying your own Western ideas of race to a long extinct ethnic group, leave it. Who cares what "race" they were? Race doesn't exist. What would the black "race" gain from having Ancient Egyptians as a part of their history? Something to be proud of? They already have that!
At the end of the day it is irrelevant what they looked like. The cadaans can use it to push their own agenda but just like the Brits beg off Roman history, the hotep madows are begging Egyptian history.

You got me there!:chrisfreshhah:
You raised some good questions. The reason why I am trying talking about this is that I see many Somalis looking down at other Africans. So I am trying to dispel the notion that they were incapable of building civilizations so Somalis can finally be pro-Africa as they were in the Past.
I am already proud of my ancestor's history but, I don't want to let the cadaan or Arabs take Egypt because it is like the Greece of Africa.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You raised some good questions. The reason why I am trying talking about this is that I see many Somalis looking down at other Africans. So I am trying to dispel the notion that they were incapable of building civilizations so Somalis can finally be pro-Africa as they were in the Past.
I am already proud of my ancestor's history but, I don't want to let the cadaan or Arabs take Egypt because it is like the Greece of Africa.
Brother your argument has noble intentions and I think that it can only lead to more pride amongst Africans but at the same time you're alienating the Egyptians themselves. It's their history too. Most of them are only 15% Arab.
I think it is smarter to raise up and uncover the wealth of African wonders like Timbuktu, the wealth of Mansa Musa and the Mali Empire. A better educated world is a smarter and less intolerant world. Egypt is too distant and politically and racially charged to claim or raise debate about. Unfortunately the only other civilisations cadaans are aware of are those in the Horn, and this is due to them simply not caring about the people in West, South and Central Africa. "They have no history" is what is said. You are very open to other opinions and debate and I appreciate that. It is a rare quality indeed!

Madara x

Sleep soundly
View attachment 13918
View attachment 13919 Khufu's half brother, Rahotep.
Good points.

You should read this book:
Because your understanding of this subject matter will increase exponentially.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Good points.

DeathWish

Good points.

You haven't posted a book.

What is your opinion on this topic?

My opinions can be summarized into:
  1. Ancient Egyptian people are African, not Arab or European
  2. Their culture is African (first mummy is Sub-Saharan) and it originated from the previous civilization, Ta-Seti
  3. Many different types of Africans (Nilotics, Niger-Congo, Afro-Asiatic) came together to form this super culture

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Sooooo....no one cares about our stolen heritage? :hmm: Maybe I should have made this thread more spicy with some racist seasoning and maybe even a dash of gender wars.
:pachah1:

Madara x

Sleep soundly
You haven't posted a book.

What is your opinion on this topic?

My opinions can be summarized into:
  1. Ancient Egyptian people are African, not Arab or European
  2. Their culture is African (first mummy is Sub-Saharan) and it originated from the previous civilization, Ta-Seti
  3. Many different types of Africans (Nilotics, Niger-Congo, Afro-Asiatic) came together to form this super culture
Click the link and google the pdf for the book in the amazon page.

According to the book
(a) There were no Ancient Egyptians. 'Egyptian' was a term that half-breeds [children of Arab/Aryan men and black african women] gave themselves in order to distinguish themselves from their fathers [whom they adored] and their mothers [whom they despised]. The mix-breed children were a lost political group, and they were the majority; so they took over khemet [original black name of Eygpt] and established themselves as the authentic residents of khemet, by branding both native africans and white settlers as foreigners, and by renaming khemet as egypt.
(b) The ancient pharoas and the kingdom of Ethiopia, of which khemet was a metropoliatan is African indeed.
(c) Different types of africans, with different languages and locations, were a born as a result of the migrations that were occured after the European and Arab invaders began burning down the ancient empire of Ethiopia.

There is so much more info in the book, but youll have to do the work and read it yourself and reap the rewards.

DeathWish

Click the link and google the pdf for the book in the amazon page.

According to the book
(a) There were no Ancient Egyptians. 'Egyptian' was a term that half-breeds [children of Arab/Aryan men and black african women] gave themselves in order to distinguish themselves from their fathers [whom they adored] and their mothers [whom they despised]. The mix-breed children were a lost political group, and they were the majority; so they took over khemet [original black name of Eygpt] and established themselves as the authentic residents of khemet, by branding both native africans and white settlers as foreigners, and by renaming khemet as egypt.
(b) The ancient pharoas and the kingdom of Ethiopia, of which khemet was a metropoliatan is African indeed.
(c) Different types of africans, with different languages and locations, were a born as a result of the migrations that were occured after the European and Arab invaders began burning down the ancient empire of Ethiopia.

There is so much more info in the book, but youll have to do the work and read it yourself and reap the rewards.
eB3G7Fn.png

I can't see the link.

Walaal, what you wrote makes no sense to me. It was already proven in the late 20th century that Kemet was not influenced by Arabs or Europeans by Cheikh Anta Diop. He proved that the Egyptians were African through their language, culture, and the melanin levels (after a melanin test on a couple of mummies). So they are DEFINITELY not Europeans nor Arabs. He proved this by debating many white historians in a UN court and he beat all of them. Sorry, I can't remember the debate link. I will look for it if you want it.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
eB3G7Fn.png

I can't see the link.

Walaal, what you wrote makes no sense to me. It was already proven in the late 20th century that Kemet was not influenced by Arabs or Europeans by Cheikh Anta Diop. He proved that the Egyptians were African through their language, culture, and the melanin levels (after a melanin test on a couple of mummies). So they are DEFINITELY not Europeans nor Arabs. He proved this by debating many white historians in a UN court and he beat all of them. Sorry, I can't remember the debate link. I will look for it if you want it.

Here is the link for the book: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/125953.Destruction_of_Black_Civilization

I agree with what your saying. I've previously skimmed through cheikh anta's work. He does a good job of investigating that race of ancient Egyptians.

Kemet was not influenced by Arabs or Europeans in the earlier dynasties. The residents of Kemet were indeed through and through African. And they were not Arabs or Aryans. So we are on the same page here.

The point that chancellor williams makes in the book that i attached above is that, there was [over time] a slow and gradual infiltration of kemet and other metropolitans of the African continent.

This infilitration was carried out by the arabs and the aryans.

These people inflitrated by trying to control social institutions, and by buying, raping, and breeding a lot of black slave women. Were talking here about a process of lactification that was occuring for 1000's of centuries.

This continued on until the new third group of half-breeds [children of white invaders and black slave women] became the largest group that resided in kemet. Later on, this third group tried to gain political dominance by establishing a new identity. They started refering to themselves as egyptians. And they also started labelling the white settlers and black natives of kemet as foreigners.

Are we on the same page?

DeathWish

Here is the link for the book: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/125953.Destruction_of_Black_Civilization

I agree with what your saying. I've previously skimmed through cheikh anta's work. He does a good job of investigating that race of ancient Egyptians.

Kemet was not influenced by Arabs or Europeans in the earlier dynasties. The residents of Kemet were indeed through and through African. And they were not Arabs or Aryans. So we are on the same page here.

The point that chancellor williams makes in the book that i attached above is that, there was [over time] a slow and gradual infiltration of kemet and other metropolitans of the African continent.

This infilitration was carried out by the arabs and the aryans.

These people inflitrated by trying to control social institutions, and by buying, raping, and breeding a lot of black slave women. Were talking here about a process of lactification that was occuring for 1000's of centuries.

This continued on until the new third group of half-breeds [children of white invaders and black slave women] became the largest group that resided in kemet. Later on, this third group tried to gain political dominance by establishing a new identity. They started refering to themselves as egyptians. And they also started labelling the white settlers and black natives of kemet as foreigners.

Are we on the same page?
I never heard about this before, but it does make sense. It does explain why the Ancient Egyptians began losing their "ethnic" features over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts