NiikoTV on Snapchat. Check it right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Abdi I don't appreciate a gay man (a minority) mocking women. The LGB community always look for our support but you always end up back stabbing us with your constant misogyny.

Abdi I don't appreciate a gay man (a minority) mocking women. The LGB community always look for our support but you always end up back stabbing us with your constant misogyny.

It is LGBTQQIP2SAA. What the hell is LGB?

That particular vagina on SC was very fat and disgusting. Sorry.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It is LGBTQQIP2SAA. What the hell is LGB?

That particular vagina on SC was very fat and disgusting. Sorry.

SMH men disrespecting the very thing that expanded just to push out their stupid heads. I've noticed some gay men have a lot of bottled up misogyny.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Op your shameless :bell:
You'll do anything for attention:ivers:
Take down the thread is embarrassing also where is the hypocrites females who were crying there eyes out about this I don't see them anywhere today:childplease:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I love women. The person who brought me to this Earth is a woman.

yet I always find you speaking of that very attribute in a degrading fashion. Every time women are brought up you have something vile to say about our sex. We get that you're gay and that you find the male sex attractive none the less that does not give you the right to constantly degrade and humiliate women and the female sex. It's just something that I've noticed with you.

Kkkkkkkk good question.

I dont know.

Maybe because i enjoy it when Somalis humiliate themselves. Very few ethnic groups do this
Quoted for future uses. I am going to make a good use of this.:wow1:

Shouldn't it sadden you considering how much you pretend to care about somalis?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@AbdiJohnson has a good heart and a Somali khaniis nationalist who donated to my gofundme fundraising for the old Somali man. What have you done ?

Each effing time I post a gofundme y'all decline to even raise $5

Man dropped $100

Status
Not open for further replies.