Nikocado avacado!!!!!!

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
his ass is on some drugs idcccccccc he doesn't look healthy. his past self looks healthier than his current skinny now
View attachment 341999
are you attracted to this rat face looking yt dude? why are u defending him so hard? :ftw9nwa:

You sound like a hater. I don’t even watch his contents because I’m not a fan of Mukbang videos. But I praise the people that put the efforts and commitment of losing weight. Good on him. And I hope they’re people out there that can use his weight loss as an example of making anything possible.

Khanderson

VIP
u should have said that earlier instead of trying to correct me

I’m familiar with his content and the content creator. I’ve done search on him before. Nicholas Perry is a vegan, he as mental disorders (ADD and OCD). He’ve gained all weight because of mental issues. I just don’t watch his content in general.

Khanderson

VIP
you just said you don't watch his content. :confused: i'm so confused. are you one of those people who want to be right? it's not like i fully disagree with you congrats to niko for his weight loss. i still am sus on his weight loss method.

No you have the right to a wage debate and question his weight loss. You just came off a bit bitter or something. It doesn’t always have to be medication or easy surgery. I just don’t like people doubting others weight loss and accomplishments. Is plain rude. Not directly to you user. But people who just doesn’t want to admit others hard work of losing weight.

Khanderson

VIP
@idc Why do you bother interacting with me if you’re gonna delete your own post?
I’ll never my get my 25 min back.

Over It No Phones GIF by Modern Love

Trending

Latest posts