I was recently speaking to a teen Somali guy, who ghosted a Somali girl, because he didn't have a 'nice car' to pick her up in.. for a date. He of course regrets it, and is now working overtime to regain her trust. This girl has never mentioned that she wants a man in a nice car, she doesn't even know why he ghosted her btw. I promise you one thing, once you ghost a girl/ woman, you're basically 100% untrustworthy qashin in her eyes. So when you run back in regret, you have a huge mountain to climb, and friends/family to convince who already dislike you.

Stop ghosting when you feel insecure, oo shaydaanka iska naara. Women just want consistency and nice, thoughtful treatment. You know what's nicer than a bunch of red roses? Listening to her when she talks about what she likes, and then giving it to her. It could be a candy bar for all she cares. Girls/women like to feel heard, not just get meaningless trinkets that you could be giving any girl/woman. Maybe a woman is allergic to flowers, you don't even know, if you don't ask.

Stop getting in your head, and stop sabotaging your love life. You're letting a man your age, swoop up the woman of your dreams, because of your own imaginary problems.

I have noticed on here also, when I try to give a guy tips on how to speak to women, they rebuff my message, and act like I am lying. And for your own sanity, delete social media, if you can't separate fake from real. These social media influencers, rent fake planes, drive rentals, max out credit cars, commit fraud etc, to live a fake life, for clicks. All this obsession with achieving physical perfection, financial perfection, is insane. Live your life, do your best, and stop getting in your own way.

Signed,

A WOMAN

:mindblown:

Last edited:
I was recently speaking to a teen Somali guy, who ghosted a Somali girl, because he didn't have a 'nice car' to pick her up in.. for a date. He of course regrets it, and is now working overtime to regain her trust. This girl has never mentioned that she wants a man in a nice car, she doesn't even know why he ghosted her btw. I promise you one thing, once you ghost a girl/ woman, you're basically 100% untrustworthy qashin in her eyes. So when you run back in regret, you have a huge mountain to climb, and friends/family to convince who already dislike you.

Stop ghosting when you feel insecure, oo shaydaanka iska naara. Women just want consistency and nice, thoughtful treatment. You know what's nicer than a bunch of red roses? Listening to her when she talks about what she likes, and then giving it to her. It could be a candy bar for all she cares. Girls/women like to feel heard, not just get meaningless trinkets that you could be giving any girl/woman. Maybe a woman is allergic to flowers, you don't even know, if you don't ask.

Stop getting in your head, and stop sabotaging your love life. You're letting a man your age, swoop up the woman of your dreams, because of your own imaginary problems.

I have noticed on here also, when I try to give a guy tips on how to speak to women, they rebuff my message, and act like I am lying. And for your own sanity, delete social media, if you can't separate fake from real. These social media influencers, rent fake planes, drive rentals, max out credit cars, commit fraud etc, to live a fake life, for clicks. All this obsession with achieving physical perfection, financial perfection, is insane. Live your life, do your best, and stop getting in your own way.

Signed,

A WOMAN

:mindblown:
The idea of a woman can’t give advice/tips to men is very wrong and comes from a shallow viewpoint,some of the best advice I got whether it’s dating,grooming,style were all from women

The idea of a women can’t give advice/tips is very wrong and comes from a shallow viewpoint,some of the best advice I got whether it’s dating,grooming,style were all from women

Instead of listening to women, some will spend years in a basement being told they need 'hunter eyes' instead of 'prey eyes' or whatever other bullshit lingo these people cook up.

:kanyehmm:

This prey eyes vs hunter eyes, nonsense right here is a very good example of men leading other men astray.

I promise you, the two men with 'prey eyes' and 'almond eyes' have way more female fans, than the man with 'hunter eyes' whose name I don't even know.

1726520811232.png

This prey eyes vs hunter eyes, nonsense right here is a very good example of men leading other men astray.

I promise you, the two men with 'prey eyes' and 'almond eyes' have way more female fans, than the man with 'hunter eyes' whose name I don't even know.

View attachment 343071
Never understood all this prey eyes or whatever,just be happy with what Allah blessed you with

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
There is one girl in college I got my eye on we haven't talked yet but I

View attachment 343071
No matter how nice or good ur personality or money u got girls will always be attracted to hunter eyes or prettier men its natural.

There is one girl in college I got my eye on we haven't talked yet but I

No matter how nice or good ur personality or money u got girls will always be attracted to hunter eyes or prettier men its natural.

You just assumed things and defeated yourself. You don't know what she likes and it will never be you, unless you try.

View attachment 343071

Those are not men misleading other men. Those are most probably autistic boys overly fixated on the superficial. It is scientific theory and excessive compulsive study of material causes of things based on their best estimation.

This sort of thing had no place in natural and traditional male groups which were guided by wise elders and long standing traditions passed on generation by generation.

Vapour

Press rewind βͺ
The idea of a woman can’t give advice/tips to men is very wrong and comes from a shallow viewpoint,some of the best advice I got whether it’s dating,grooming,style were all from women
The women on this forum are not the same as the women in real life. That's why you shouldn't take their advice. Most women ghost a man before he can even think of ghosting them. They develop that on-to-the-next-one mentality early on.

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
The women on this forum are not the same as the women in real life. That's why you shouldn't take their advice. Most women ghost a man before he can even think of ghosting them. They develop that on-to-the-next-one mentality early on.
They only ghost if you're not the first pick, most women will talk to 2-3 guys at the same time and pick feeling for 1 and keep another on standby before they vet the first pick guy.

Vapour

Press rewind βͺ
They only ghost if you're not the first pick, most women will talk to 2-3 guys at the same time and pick feeling for 1 and keep another on standby before they vet the first pick guy.
Somali women who are marriage-minded are similar to the women on this forum: inexperienced, religious Muslimahs. I'm speaking in general terms. Outgoing, attractive women will drop a guy for nothing. Seen it time after time.

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
Somali women who are marriage-minded are similar to the women on this forum: inexperienced, religious Muslimahs. I'm speaking in general terms. Outgoing, attractive women will drop a guy for nothing. Seen it time after time.
I can't blame them, the modern world has given them access to find the right guy, everyone has a type, I can't be talking to 3-to 4 women at the same time, I will be mentally exhausted.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member

This is true.

Both genders are afraid of being hurt and on defense. Men also have a saying "she is not yours, it is just your turn". Not a good attitude to approach dating. We can exercise discernment, while also being aware that our actions can hurt the other person.

I'll emphasize what @π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’ said. Social media is not real life. I can be a yapper here and engage in the occasional gender war but irl..

Makeup Gen Z GIF