World

VIP
This prey eyes vs hunter eyes, nonsense right here is a very good example of men leading other men astray.

I promise you, the two men with 'prey eyes' and 'almond eyes' have way more female fans, than the man with 'hunter eyes' whose name I don't even know.

View attachment 343071
It’s hardcore incel ideology from years ago that resurfaced and became mainstream for kids on tiktok and twitter

I have prey almond/pretty eyes and it’s my feature i get the most compliments on

I was recently speaking to a teen Somali guy, who ghosted a Somali girl, because he didn't have a 'nice car' to pick her up in.. for a date. He of course regrets it, and is now working overtime to regain her trust. This girl has never mentioned that she wants a man in a nice car, she doesn't even know why he ghosted her btw. I promise you one thing, once you ghost a girl/ woman, you're basically 100% untrustworthy qashin in her eyes. So when you run back in regret, you have a huge mountain to climb, and friends/family to convince who already dislike you.

Stop ghosting when you feel insecure, oo shaydaanka iska naara. Women just want consistency and nice, thoughtful treatment. You know what's nicer than a bunch of red roses? Listening to her when she talks about what she likes, and then giving it to her. It could be a candy bar for all she cares. Girls/women like to feel heard, not just get meaningless trinkets that you could be giving any girl/woman. Maybe a woman is allergic to flowers, you don't even know, if you don't ask.

Stop getting in your head, and stop sabotaging your love life. You're letting a man your age, swoop up the woman of your dreams, because of your own imaginary problems.

I have noticed on here also, when I try to give a guy tips on how to speak to women, they rebuff my message, and act like I am lying. And for your own sanity, delete social media, if you can't separate fake from real. These social media influencers, rent fake planes, drive rentals, max out credit cars, commit fraud etc, to live a fake life, for clicks. All this obsession with achieving physical perfection, financial perfection, is insane. Live your life, do your best, and stop getting in your own way.

Signed,

A WOMAN
Hold on, Ms Queen,
A woman is advising men as to how best date women? That is an anomaly, if bid3a of the first order. Did you not know the chase is far more rewarding than the catch, and when the quarry has been neutralised, we lose interest, besides we only listen to men. Are you mad (with my W African thick accent) !

World

VIP
I understand his point of view.

Even if she doesn’t mind, maybe he does mind. But did he at least buy a nice car before messaging her again? Else it was pointless… :mjlol:

I understand his point of view.

Even if she doesn’t mind, maybe he does mind. But did he at least buy a nice car before messaging her again? Else it was pointless… :mjlol:
Its a mans ego. Guys don't like talking to girls if they aren't where they want to be. But he seems young. Teenager should not think about these things.

Vapour

Press rewind βͺ
This is true.

Both genders are afraid of being hurt and on defense. Men also have a saying "she is not yours, it is just your turn". Not a good attitude to approach dating. We can exercise discernment, while also being aware that our actions can hurt the other person.

I'll emphasize what @π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’ said. Social media is not real life. I can be a yapper here and engage in the occasional gender war but irl..

Makeup Gen Z GIF
I find women take a step back and second-guess more often, while men see things through rose-colored glasses. It's not a bad thing, tbh. Just the way things are. There is probably a good reason why a man ghosted a woman compared to the opposite because it's so uncommon in the first place.

Last edited:
They usually say don't listen to dating advice from women but what you just said was facts.

These guys that are giving advice on social media are just tryna make money from insecure vulnerable young men. They use their insecurities to suck as much money from them.

Northern Swordsman

Tawxiid Alle lahaw, Talo na Alle saaro.
I was recently speaking to a teen Somali guy, who ghosted a Somali girl, because he didn't have a 'nice car' to pick her up in.. for a date. He of course regrets it, and is now working overtime to regain her trust. This girl has never mentioned that she wants a man in a nice car, she doesn't even know why he ghosted her btw. I promise you one thing, once you ghost a girl/ woman, you're basically 100% untrustworthy qashin in her eyes. So when you run back in regret, you have a huge mountain to climb, and friends/family to convince who already dislike you.

Stop ghosting when you feel insecure, oo shaydaanka iska naara. Women just want consistency and nice, thoughtful treatment. You know what's nicer than a bunch of red roses? Listening to her when she talks about what she likes, and then giving it to her. It could be a candy bar for all she cares. Girls/women like to feel heard, not just get meaningless trinkets that you could be giving any girl/woman. Maybe a woman is allergic to flowers, you don't even know, if you don't ask.

Stop getting in your head, and stop sabotaging your love life. You're letting a man your age, swoop up the woman of your dreams, because of your own imaginary problems.

I have noticed on here also, when I try to give a guy tips on how to speak to women, they rebuff my message, and act like I am lying. And for your own sanity, delete social media, if you can't separate fake from real. These social media influencers, rent fake planes, drive rentals, max out credit cars, commit fraud etc, to live a fake life, for clicks. All this obsession with achieving physical perfection, financial perfection, is insane. Live your life, do your best, and stop getting in your own way.

Signed,

A WOMAN

:mindblown:
Yooooo.... I need to stop ghosting nio

Bari

Garabsare

Signed,

A WOMAN

:mindblown:
Spot on, its why i've stopped talking to gabdho until im serious.

Somali women who are marriage-minded are similar to the women on this forum: inexperienced, religious Muslimahs. I'm speaking in general terms. Outgoing, attractive women will drop a guy for nothing. Seen it time after time.
They drop men because they weren’t that attracted them, had a weird feeling, felt like
They weren’t putting in effort or felt like their personality doesn’t mesh well. Nothing ground breaking about that. It isn’t ’nothing’ although I can see why a man would think it is when nothing untoward has actually happened and it’s based on how the women feels rather than based on his actions per se.

Men on the other hand do the same thing minus the dropping. They like to keep women on the go until they find someone more interesting. Even if they loose interest, they don’t like to be the one pulling the plug, especially when the girl didn’t do anything wrong, so in their minds it’s smarter to keep her around, get to know others and then get her to dump him when he has someone else that’s worth the commitment.

Both men and women have a similar thought process when it comes to this, but operate differently. But ultimately, the mindset is the same.

World

VIP
Its a mans ego. Guys don't like talking to girls if they aren't where they want to be. But he seems young. Teenager should not think about these things.
All guys are the same i’ve even turned away a girl i liked because i wasn’t where i wanted to be

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Ehh i feel like if their features suit their face and have β€œharmony” is Way more attractive since masculinityβ‰  handsome
Masculinity boosts handsomeness but your right in some sense that facial harmony also plays a big role