The guy with β€œprey eyes” is kinda cute ngl …
Hunter eyes looks creepy

I like his puppy eyes too.

Men look nice with 'prey' eyes, and pretty almond eyes, etc. The only time men look nice with 'hunter eyes', is if their other features are pretty and balance it out. Or the man is otherwise attractive.

I understand his point of view.

Even if she doesn’t mind, maybe he does mind. But did he at least buy a nice car before messaging her again? Else it was pointless… :mjlol:

No he doesn't have a nice car now either, so he just looks like a weirdo and is trying to dig himself out of the huge hole he made.

All guys are the same i’ve even turned away a girl i liked because i wasn’t where i wanted to be

If you are in your teens, the girls you are talking to who are your own age, aren't expecting you to 'have it together'. They and their parents know you are a work in progress. Early 20s, leeway is also given, providing there is a solid plan. Mid to late 20s and upwards, is when guys should have their life on a solid footing. Unless they are recent migrants or something else that makes sense.

Unsolicited advice, stop turning girls away that you like.

If you are in your teens, the girls you are talking to who are your own age, aren't expecting you to 'have it together'. They and their parents know you are a work in progress. Early 20s, leeway is also given, providing there is a solid plan. Mid to late 20s and upwards, is when guys should have their life on a solid footing. Unless they are recent migrants or something else that makes sense.

Unsolicited advice, stop turning girls away that you like.
Lol teen boys need to relax. Teen girls couldn’t care less about a car that age. I can’t remember at 16 thinking a guy my age or a little bit older having to have money or a car. At that age, they care if you’re going to uni and if you’re good looking and if you’re nice and make them laugh. Thats it. No teen expects you to have money at 17.

Lol teen boys need to relax. Teen girls couldn’t care less about a car that age. I can’t remember at 16 thinking a guy my age or a little bit older having to have money or a car. At that age, they care if you’re going to uni and if you’re good looking and if you’re nice and make them laugh. Thats it. No teen expects you to have money at 17.

They are internalising calaacal from older men who have failed in life, and are blaming their failures on women having 'too high standards'; the standard in question being; get a damn job.

There are grown women, who can afford their own NICE cars, that get with men, with less money. Men really underestimate how much women love being treated well. The real 'tea' is, most of your counterparts are trash conversationalists, passive, act like princesses that want to be pursued and catered to. So, just by being assertive, consistent, generous, and having basic conversation skills, you can beat them all.

I would even say, a man with a normal desk job, can get his 'dream girl' easier than a Doctor, if the regular man, has better social skills, and doesn't act like he wants to be pursued.

Anyway, gacmaha ii daalay. Take the free advice from women ama iska dhaafa

They are internalising calaacal from older men who have failed in life, and are blaming their failures on women having 'too high standards'; the standard in question being; get a damn job.
Yep, women’s standards are based on the stages the said women are at. Example, a 23 yr old graduate is going to expect you to have a graduate job at the very least. She’s not going to expect you have a lot in savings but she’s going to want you to have a professional job and signs of responsibility. But a 16 yr old kid doesn’t have any of those expectations and tbh men know this, hence why a lot of disgusting men who haven’t achieved much go for much younger girls since they know their requirements are rock bottom.

There are grown women, who can afford their own NICE cars, that get with men, with less money. Men really underestimate how much women love being treated well. The real 'tea' is, most of your counterparts are trash conversationalists, passive, act like princesses that want to be pursued and catered to. So, just by being assertive, consistent, generous, and having basic conversation skills, you can beat them all.

I would even say, a man with a normal desk job, can get his 'dream girl' easier than a Doctor, if the regular man, has better social skills, and doesn't act like he wants to be pursued.

Anyway, gacmaha ii daalay. Take the free advice from women ama iska dhaafa
That’s the truest words ever. Speak to many women, and they’ll say what you’ve said word for word. A corporate bro with a 6 figure income will get dumped if he can’t even brother to put in effort and show emotional depth and care, so will a
Doctor and the list continues.

Many men will doubt it, especially the younger ones on here. I’m saying Wallahi right now, take it from me and Punt, we’re older and have seen this and even have our own experiences in this and have multiple friends who have been in these situations. What you’re saying is bringing flashbacks.

Don’t ever underestimate the power of being respectful, putting in effort and being emotionally intelligent and surprisingly that bare minimum is kinda difficult for some men who’ve reached a good position in life unfortunately.

I used to ride the subway with my girl at 15 she never had a problem with it so did a lot of my friends at that age i used to see them with their girls on the bus

I used to ride the subway with my girl at 15 she never had a problem with it so did a lot of my friends
Yep

Why would she? She’s a kid? Doesn’t have money of her own and has to ask abo for everything and what would she have in common with a man that does have his shit together who is probably a groomer?

Teen girls overwhelming prefer teen boys. They’re okay with them being broke and having no car as that’s the stage those girls are currently at as well. They just care more about the looks and personality.

That’s the truest words ever. Speak to many women, and they’ll say what you’ve said word for word. A corporate bro with a 6 figure income will get dumped if he can’t even brother to but in effort, so will a
Doctor and the list continues. Many men will doubt it, especially the younger ones on here. I’m saying Wallahi right now, take it from me and Punt, we’re older and have seen this and even have our own experiences in this and have multiple friends who have been in these situations. Don’t ever underestimate the power of being respectful, putting in effort and emotionally intelligent and surprisingly that bare minimum is kinda difficult for certain men who’ve reached a good position in life unfortunately.

Every woman I know has ditched one or many 'eligible bachelors', because they have caveman mentalities, arrogant, or complacent 'princess' energy, who want to be pursued. It's actually funny to me, they think by being arrogant and complacent they show 'masculinity', when in reality, they look effeminate, and it gives 'lesbian' relationship energy. In my single days, I even ended up comparing notes with my girlfriends on how we had to dump THE SAME GUY (unknowingly), because he exhibited signs of arrogance, princess tendencies, misogyny, you name it. It's also a very small world, so when you disgust one woman, you have disgusted several more of her single friends.

On the flip side, I've seen girls get with men who are less accomplished, but they know how to communicate, how to lead, how to pursue, generous etc, and of course, CONSISTENT, that they are hard to resist. And when those guys, end up achieving their dreams, *chefs kiss*.

Yep

Why would she? She’s a kid? Doesn’t have money of her own and has to ask abo for everything and what would she have in common with a man that does have his shit together who is probably a groomer?

Teen girls overwhelming prefer teen boys. They’re okay with them being broke and having no car as that’s the stage those girls are currently at as well. They just care more about the looks and personality.

I just got a flash back when I was a teen girl, and older perverts would lurk around the school gates. Aghas, we used to laugh at these perverts. We had crushes on boys our own age, who could barely afford an icecream.. Only 1 or two girls got involved with groomers, but fake age or learning difficulties were evident there.

That's also why groomers unfortunately, target girls from broken homes, they know exactly who to hunt.

I just got a flash back when I was a teen girl, and older perverts would lurk around the school gates. Aghas, we used to laugh at these perverts. We had crushes on boys our own age, who could barely afford an icecream.. Only 1 or two girls got involved with groomers, but fake age or learning difficulties were evident there.

That's also why groomers unfortunately, target girls from broken homes, they know exactly who to hunt.
Yep, everyone I had crushes on as a teen were also teens themselves and were even students at my school or the school close by or Dugsi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wallahi I don’t remember ever noticing older men in real life. In fact I used to find it scary when a much older man tried to speak to me. I always had enough wits about me to know that they shouldn’t be trying it with me. I always knew they were just weirdos.

Yep, everyone I had crushes on as a teen were also teens themselves and were even students at my school or the school close by or Dugsi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wallahi I don’t remember ever noticing older men in real life. In fact I used to find it scary when a much older man tried to speak to me. I always had enough wits about me to know that they shouldn’t be trying it with me. I always knew they were just weirdos.

I think perverts think young girls, can't tell when a man is a loser/groomer.

That's why boy bands are so popular with young girls, and these boybands have a short shelf life. Hardly any girl is actually interested in an older man. It's very, very rare in my opinion. Even in real life, it's usually not common. Especially in the Somali diaspora, you hardly see a girl marrying a much older man. That's usually reserved for Somali girls back home with financial difficulties being enticed into it, for $$.

That’s the truest words ever. Speak to many women, and they’ll say what you’ve said word for word. A corporate bro with a 6 figure income will get dumped if he can’t even brother to put in effort and show emotional depth and care, so will a
Doctor and the list continues.

Many men will doubt it, especially the younger ones on here. I’m saying Wallahi right now, take it from me and Punt, we’re older and have seen this and even have our own experiences in this and have multiple friends who have been in these situations. What you’re saying is bringing flashbacks.

Don’t ever underestimate the power of being respectful, putting in effort and being emotionally intelligent and surprisingly that bare minimum is kinda difficult for some men who’ve reached a good position in life unfortunately.

Have you seen the pop the balloon episode with Dr Elom? He's a dentist that all the women said they were attracted . But he had severe mommy issues and would argue with the women nonstop and making accusations that didn't even apply to what they said or did. In the end he got rejected by them all then he blamed bad editing instead of reflecting on what he did wrong.

Have you seen the pop the balloon episode with Dr Elom? He's a dentist that all the women said they were attracted . But he had severe mommy issues and would argue with the women nonstop and making accusations that didn't even apply to what they said or did. In the end he got rejected by them all then he blamed bad editing instead of reflecting on what he did wrong.
I’m convinced that guy is mentally ill. I’ve never watched someone that has 0 self awareness to that level. It’s either mental health issue or he’s an actor.

I’m convinced that guy is mentally ill. I’ve never watched someone that has 0 self awareness to that level. It’s either mental health issue or he’s an actor.

I don't think he was acting since he gets paid well from his job. He might be on the spectrum. Alot of guys think that making money and working out is all it takes to attract a women. But its not enough if his attitude is repulsive, which he couldn't understand.

Latest posts