Nin123 vs wonyluvr

Vote

• Total voters

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
3-2 @Nin123 IM WINNING
I vetod for you abti gacaaliye this sheegaato @Nin123 majerteenimadisa is denied 🙏🏽
IMG_7252.jpeg

you are Landhere wacbudan duuud… my favorite abgaal subclan is galmaax yooonis reeer mataan the indigenous people of gobolka banadaari 🙏🏽

@Wonyluvr Ladan introduced me to her husband yesterday (it’s the one on the left). Weather was macaan it was raining I was having my evening shaah by the window.
IMG_2670.jpeg

look at him manning up to me weak motherf*cker.

I vetod for you abti gacaaliye this sheegaato @Nin123 majerteenimadisa is denied 🙏🏽
View attachment 331621
you are Landhere wacbudan duuud… my favorite abgaal subclan is galmaax yooonis reeer mataan the indigenous people of gobolka banadaari 🙏🏽
We’re not voting based on qabiil warya. I didn’t vote for her because she always fucks up a good brutal fkd discussion by posting “Somali ban wada nahay guys stop insulting each other I love every qabiil😍

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
We’re not voting based on qabiil warya. I didn’t vote for her because she always fucks up a good brutal fkd discussion by posting “Somali ban wada nahay guys stop insulting each other I love every qabiil😍
you missed out on this :reallymaury: .it still cracks me up :russ: .i do that sometimes when I feel like it
@Nin123 is sheegato he claim bah gareen but when I ask him what he is after bah gareen he chickened out

Am not sheegado you old man

Don’t claim my people bah gareen xaarka tahay w@s😂

Don’t care and don’t give f*ck 😂

you missed out on this :reallymaury: .it still cracks me up :russ: .i do that sometimes when I feel like it
How are you so positive?🤔 I should wage war on you🤔 I should get rid of you😯personally I love negativity and fasahaad idk if I could live without it, fasahaad la’aantiis nolosha waa caajis boring weeye very very boring🤬.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Nin123 you have my vote broski, cismaan maxamuudnimada kama kaftamo.
@Wonyluvr Sorry ayeeyo :mjkkk:
How is he osman mohamud when he doesn’t know his bah gareen subclan 😂 the richest osman mohamud subclan al bah gareeniya… they majority golis telecommunications share holders are bah gareen… also bah gareen ahmed aden idress osman mohamud is the largest osman mohamud subclan in jubbaland half the population of osman mohamud in kismayo district is them🙏🏽

Bari

Garabsare
How is he osman mohamud when he doesn’t know his bah gareen subclan 😂 the richest osman mohamud subclan al bah gareeniya… they majority golis telecommunications share holders are bah gareen… also bah gareen ahmed aden idress osman mohamud is the largest osman mohamud subclan in jubbaland half the population of osman mohamud in kismayo district is them🙏🏽
Sug bal sii gaar baan uu waraysanaya

Trending