No white person is free of racism

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to chill with your anti-blackness and start thinking critically. If I wanted to show Cadaan culture in a negative way, I could easily show a video of a bunch of Cadaan English people stumbling outside of a club at 3am drunk and legless. In fact, the UK, the birth place of Western culture has a bad stereotype of working class drunks who fight people outside of clubs and pubs with football games being the worst.

The truth of the matter is that every single culture can be portrayed negatively and we have enough footage of every group doing something untoward which is why I genuinely question the IQ of people who really believe in or push this propaganda.

You need to chill with your anti-blackness and start thinking critically. If I wanted to show Cadaan culture in a negative way, I could easily show a video of a bunch of Cadaan English people stumbling outside of a club at 3am drunk and legless. In fact, the UK, the birth place of Western culture has a bad stereotype of working class drunks who fight people outside of clubs and pubs with football games being the worst.

The truth of the matter is that every single culture can be portrayed negatively and we have enough footage of every group doing something untoward which is why I genuinely question the IQ of people who really believe in or push this propaganda.
What I said is not anti black. Why are you always up tight when people state anything about black people. It's like you worship them. It's about time you get off your knees and start noticing these people you hold in such high regards are low moral and falical individuals just like everyone in some communities. What rather strange is you mentioning critical thinking but how can you even critically think when you have a worshipers mindset about a group of people. You having this mindset automatically rules you out of critically thinking about them. So how can you criticize someone opinion when you can't articulate their state because you are :holeup:subservient to a group of people?

Last edited:
It's true.
If you can draw comparisons to ratchet behavior vs something tame like playing musical instruments for a venue.

The same could be argued in reverse.
A random black person engaging in something positive vs random white person displaying the worst of their cultures.

Actually, this is a good example of how propaganda works & eat get's normalized.
If u push a narrative/image long enough.
The uniformed masses will eventually run with it & perpetuate it as truth.

You can talk all that me no black shit all u want. The world sees u no different than me & treats u accordingly. Proof is reality - not your feelings or ideology.

Trending