Non - East African Woman Tries to Start a Gender War. Fails Miserably

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Imagine scrolling through the internet and for some reason find your image used to compare you to a guerrilla or as an example of the ugliest human race. :damn:

Ah- I don’t know why people think it’s acceptable behavior to come for people’s looks, let alone a whole region and to make it worse, it’s a group that’s not her own?

I want to refrain from commenting on her looks, but she’s not exactly the type of woman the demographic she’s insulting would go for.

It definitely back fired on her, but they way it was done was through dehumanizing a whole bunch of different group of people.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somali incels incelling as per usual. They have to now bring down all madow women as if Horner women aren’t also seen as madow. Don’t they also call Somali women madow as well? This one time they kept on calling Xalimos dark and ugly and talking about ‘L’ haplogroups.

The most deranged group ever.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
This is clearly a bait post. Black women shouldn’t call anyone ugly because society have always dehumanised them in terms of their looks. They should know their place and not insult other peoples looks. Where’s the humility here. I’m glad Somali men smoke her up and put her in her place.

Somali incels incelling as per usual. They have to now bring down all madow women as if Horner women aren’t also seen as madow. Don’t they also call Somali women madow as well? This one time they kept on calling Xalimos dark and ugly and talking about ‘L’ haplogroups.

The most deranged group ever.
somalis took it too far, even so why did she and her compatriots chimp out when somalis clapped back lol. She muted her twitter :deadpeter:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Keep it a boqol come over here saxib

:salute::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
I wish she minded her own business. Did she specially say Somali? No, so why is she getting herself involved?

Sometimes keeping quiet is way cuter and classier. It’s not every day battle people. Sometimes let’s let the Kenyans, The Eritreans and the like get in the front lines.

Some Somalis are so annoying, no wonder we have a lot of enemies.

Khanderson

That lady said “east african”, why the hell are people chimping out over this. She didn’t even say somali and they’re cooking her. This just makes us look insecure ffs.

You know the particular demographics she was aiming for. East African men = Somali men.

They call East African men ugly on social media we come at them.

You know the particular demographics she was aiming for. East African men = Somali men.

They call East African men ugly on social media we come at them.
Bit she didn't say somali tho. Only have energy when people say somali, if not stay silent, it just makes somalis look extr Ely hostile that never touched grass.

Bit she didn't say somali tho. Only have energy when people say somali, if not stay silent, it just makes somalis look extr Ely hostile that never touched grass.
It’s embarrassing. Why are always battling for the rest of E. Africans as if we’re the only East Africans?! Let’s let the others battle it out sometimes.

Khanderson

I wish she minded her own business. Did she specially say Somali? No, so why is she getting herself involved?

Sometimes keeping quiet is way cuter and classier. It’s not every day battle people. Sometimes let’s let the Kenyans, The Eritreans and the like get in the front lines.

Some Somalis are so annoying, no wonder we have a lot of enemies.

You’re only saying this because this wasn’t about East African women specifically speaking. This was about East African men. Let’s be real. if this was a white man or a black man saying this about East African women being ugly you’d be gassing us up for defending you guys. I’m not even offended about this post tbh. This causal Twitter drama. But I’m proud that our brothers and sisters defended one another against baits like this.