Non - East African Woman Tries to Start a Gender War. Fails Miserably

It’s embarrassing. Why are always battling for the rest of E. Africans as if we’re the only East Africans?! Let’s let the others battle it out sometimes.
Exactly let habeshas, kenyans do the cooking, you will never see them come for our aid when the world dogpiles us. In fact you will see plenty giggle and participate in our slander. I couldn't give a toss if ajanabis slander east africans, habesha, etc. Fight your own battles instead of inserting in things that has nothing to do with you. Shameless group of humans.

Even African American men are defending us

This lady posted this as a clap back on us

View attachment 333266
Then the AA guy came and posted this out of nowhere:
View attachment 333267

Somali men and AA men dancing on this tweet:

Happy Stormy Weather GIF by Turner Classic Movies
@Keep it a boqol @Kisame
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You’re only saying this because this wasn’t about East African women specifically speaking. This was about East African men. Let’s be real. if this was a white man or a black man saying this about East African women being ugly you’d be gassing us up for defending you guys. I’m not even offended about this post tbh. This causal Twitter drama. But I’m proud that our brothers and sisters defended one another against baits like this.
I certainly wouldn’t get involved if someone insulted East African women. We share a whole region with Kenyans, Ugandans and the list continues. They can battle it out on the TL. I really couldn’t care less.

You’re only saying this because this wasn’t about East African women specifically speaking. This was about East African men. Let’s be real. if this was a white man or a black man saying this about East African women being ugly you’d be gassing us up for defending you guys. I’m not even offended about this post tbh. This causal Twitter drama. But I’m proud that our brothers and sisters defended one another against baits like this.
But why can't yall let other East Africans defend themselves, why do you guys have to be the forefront in saviour, when other East Africans wouldn't do the same if she said "Somali men"?

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
I certainly wouldn’t get involved if someone insulted East African women. We share a whole region with Kenyans, Ugandans and the list continues. They can battle it out on the TL. I really couldn’t care less.

She clearly said East African women as attractive compare to East African men and you know we’ve heard this pattern before from these particular groups. It’s an ammo attack in saying East African have models while East African men (Horner men) don’t. Don’t play around the bush. You know who they’re referring to.

She clearly said East African women as attractive compare to East African men and you know we’ve heard this pattern before from these particular groups. It’s an ammo attack in saying East African have models while East African men (Horner men) don’t. Don’t play around the bush. You know who they’re referring to.
It doesn’t matter. If she said East African women are ugly and the men are fine, I wouldn’t get involved. I stand by my original point, let the other East African women battle It out.

I have enough confidence to not internalize what a random woman says about a whole region. It’s like someone saying Africans are ugly and then I a Somali go out of my way to be at the forefront of dragging the person despite sharing Africa with 54 other countries. Why should Somalis be at the forefront of challenging this insult? Is it because many of us have low self-esteem and many us automatically believe she’s mainly talking about us? I’m of the opinion that Somalis have high rates of Narcs, they like to make everything about themselves. So chaotic. Sometimes sit down and shut up.

But yet we’re insecure for defending each other?
I don’t want to hear this

Andy Cohen Shut Up GIF
You’re not defending each other. In fact you’re insulting other East Africans in the process. Why bring up nose and hair? Ugandans, Kenyans ect are also Bantu and share the same features as that girl.

It’s embarrassing.

Khanderson

You’re not defending each other. In fact you’re insulting other East Africans in the process. Why bring up nose and hair? Ugandans, Kenyans ect are also Bantu and share the same features as that girl.

It’s embarrassing.

Stop being naive they’re referring to Horner men and you know this.

But why can't yall let other East Africans defend themselves, why do you guys have to be the forefront in saviour, when other East Africans wouldn't do the same if she said "Somali men"?
i

Khanderson

@Angelina

Why are you being so naive is beyond me.
When they say East African women are attractive you know they’re referring to the Cushitic looking ones.

Basically: Somalis, Ethiopians and Eritreans (including Rwandans) never Kenyans, Ugandans or the Bantu looking ones. And you know who they’re referring to when they’re dragging the men down. It’s a sneak aim. Anyways this is Twitter. It’s an open season for every groups to be generalised.

@Angelina

Why are you being so naive is beyond me.
When they say East African women are attractive you know they’re referring to the Cushitic looking ones.

Basically: Somalis, Ethiopians and Eritreans (including Rwandans) never Kenyans, Ugandans or the Bantu looking ones. And you know who they’re referring to when they’re dragging the men down. It’s a sneak aim. Anyways this is Twitter. It’s an open season for every groups to be generalised.
Playing dumb is the best thing.
Simply don’t get involved unless they mention Somalis specifically if not you look like overactive fools who believe they’re ugly.

Khanderson

Playing dumb is the best thing.
Simply don’t get involved unless they mention Somalis specifically if not you look like overactive fools who believe they’re ugly.

Okay. Fair point. It seems you’re the better person here and you know how social media works.
Twitter is a cesspool of foul words. Moral code don’t exist down there. That’s why it’s better to play fire with fire with foul people who’d drag you down. And eye for an eye.

Okay. Fair point. It seems you’re the better person here and you know how social media works.
Twitter is a cesspool of foul words. Moral code don’t exist down there. That’s why it’s better to play fire with fire with foul people who’d drag you down. And eye for an eye.
I’m not the better person, I simply refuse to look like an emotional punk in the process.
Nothing ‘moral’ about my approach.

No reason for Somalis to get involved unless we were specifically mentioned. Let Ethios and Kenyans pull their weight for once. And even then why boost an unknown account? Let her talk to the ether.

Trending

Latest posts