Non-Muslim Somalis on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about yourself here? Because the only who did anything like that in this thread is you when you ventured to the jungles of Africa to find an example that fits your bill and now resorted to using hardly relevant powerless political movements that remain shunned on the fringes of society as an excuse.
Those rag-tag terrorist groups, you are using to justify your point that "Islam is violent", are not shunned?

You are "shunning" some terrorist organizations (Neo-nazism and Anti-Balaka[CAR]) whilst using other rag-tag terrorists as backbone of your proof that "Islam is violent".

This is pure hypocrisy.

Last edited:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
How is Islam violent when the largest atrocities have been done by Christians.

Christians re-package what you call 'medieval' to make it sound modern.

Crusades = Liberation from Saddam Husein

Corruption = Lobbying

Those rag-tag terrorist groups, you are using to justify your point that "Islam is violent", are not shunned?
I'm sorry but you sound like a complete idiot. Show me where I, first of all, mentioned rag-tag terrorist groups, and second of all, used them to justify that "Islam is violent." You're literally inventing your own version of what my opinions are as you go along! You think you're being clever when you put things that I haven't said in quotation marks. :icon lol:
You are "shunning" some terrorist organizations (Neo-nazism and Anti-Balaka[CAR]) whilst using other rag-tag terrorists as backbone of your proof that "Islam is violent". This is pure hypocrisy.
Again, making shit up! It seems you're just butthurt because someone said something you don't like about your religion.

Cry on this :feedme:

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Do you think starting with ' what?' lends credibility to what you're about to say? If religious beliefs (and Islamic religious believes at that) don't influence the way you act, I don't know what does. Islam is a way of life that comprehensively dictates every aspect of how you live your life. I find it incredible that as a Muslim you would try to argue otherwise.
lmaoo kill yourself hoe

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Spoken like the typical illiterate buffoon from the ghetto!

You're clueless about your own fucking religion. :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

Go back to whatever little hoodrat hole you crawled from.
wa ku wassa ight? I stiff arm niggas in the club :ufdup:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
:what1::what1:

Islam and Christianity are literally knock-offs of each other, Christianity is just the more stupid one.

Christianity is the stupid one??

:hmm: Interesting,,, I guess men flying to heaven on winged horses, splitting moons, prophets splitting seas and talking to ants, others being born of virgins and others cramming a pair of every species on a fucking ARK!! Of course, Islam is more rational... /s
:heh:
:mjlaugh:

Note: Christianity and Islam are just as irrational and plain retarded as each other.

:kanyeshrug:

And your objection is? Or are you not intelligent enough to convey what you wish to say in words? :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

Islam has the death penalty for those who become non-Muslims, hence 'no exist death-cult like mentality'.

Also are you gonna pretend those false quotes and made up shit didn't happen? You're a moron! :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

And your objection is? Or are you not intelligent enough to convey what you wish to say in words? :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

Islam has the death penalty for those who become non-Muslims, hence 'no exist death-cult like mentality'.

Also are you gonna pretend those false quotes and made up shit didn't happen? You're a moron! :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:
Islam is backward kulaha

what about the barbaric christian Anti-Balaka militias who are determined to cleanse muslims from CAR?
Are they not backward?
:francis::drakekidding:

Islam is backward kulaha

what about the barbaric christian Anti-Balaka militias who are determined to cleanse muslims from CAR?
Are they not backward?
:francis::drakekidding:
If you were paying attention my original comment that started your verbal diarrhea was 'socially Christians have moved on a lot relative to Muslims.' Does your feeble mind even grasp what this statement entails? This is not the sort of thing you can try to disprove by an isolated counterexample. That Islam remains to have, as I said, 'no exist death-cult like mentality' is factually accurate - you can ask those bearded idiots who preach to ignorant masses in mosques what the penalty for apostasy is. :zhqjlmx: Do I've to educate you on your own religion, ffs?

If you were paying attention my original comment that started your verbal diarrhea was 'socially Christians have moved on a lot relative to Muslims.' Does your feeble mind even grasp what this statement entails? This is not the sort of thing you can try to disprove by an isolated counterexample. The fact that Islam remains to be, as I said, 'no exist death-cult like mentality' is factually accurate and you can ask those bearded idiots who preach to ignorant masses in mosques what the penalty for apostasy is. :zhqjlmx: Do I've to educate you on your on religion?
isolated? :icon lol:

Why are you trying to downplay genocide?
:ileycry:

Anti-Balaka militias use the same Christianity, (you claim has moved a long way), to justify their killings.

isolated? :icon lol:

Why are you trying to downplay genocide?
:ileycry:

Anti-Balaka militias use the same Christianity, (you claim has moved a long way), to justify their killings.
You're just dumb. You saying "isolated? :icon lol:" doesn't make what I said untrue. On the other hand, the no exist death-cult like mentality is so widespread among Muslims that you appear to have resigned to accepting it! Christianity now couldn't be further away from the Islam. :icon lol::icon lol:

I, always found it ironic that Atheists or Christians accuse Muslims of being violent.

Atheism and Catholicism (+ the denominations of bastardised Protestanism) killed more people in a few centuries than 1400 years of Islamic History (the good, the bad and the ugly).

lol if you're in an arguement with an Atheist about violence and savagery remind them that the Communists, who killed, raped, tortured and murdered over 100 million people in the last 70 years alone, we're all Atheists. Yes, 100 million + in the last 70 years.

Before they start deflecting remind them that hardcore Atheism was a pillar in the Communistic mindset, and the foundation according to Lenin, Marx, Mao Zedong and Stalin. The most prominent Communistic leaders.

And don't let the crazy amount let you think they were sloppy. They had gruesome inhumane tactics, much worse than the Nazis or Japanese. In fact the Nazis got all their ideas like gas shower from the Communists.

Now sit back and watch them destroy themselves :siilaanyolaugh:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I, always found it ironic that Atheists or Christians accuse Muslims of being violent.

Atheism and Catholicism (+ the denominations of bastardised Protestanism) killed more people in a few centuries than 1400 years of Islamic History (the good, the bad and the ugly).

That's highly nonsensical and completely hypocritical. You Muslims consistently demand that Islam be judged on its merits rather than the actions of its followers but you turn around accuse atheism of killing more because some atheists killed a lot of people?! :faysalwtf:

Point simply, there's nothing inherent about atheism that calls for violence. Atheism is not a belief system but rather a definition that defines those who lacks a belief in god and those who reject god as a whole.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
lol if you're in an arguement with an Atheist about violence and savagery remind them that the Communists, who killed, raped, tortured and murdered over 100 million people in the last 70 years alone, we're all Atheists. Yes, 100 million + in the last 70 years.

Before they start deflecting remind them that hardcore Atheism was a pillar in the Communistic mindset, and the foundation according to Lenin, Marx, Mao Zedong and Stalin. The most prominent Communistic leaders.

And don't let the crazy amount let you think they were sloppy. They had gruesome inhumane tactics, much worse than the Nazis or Japanese. In fact the Nazis got all their ideas like gas shower from the Communists.

Now sit back and watch them destroy themselves :siilaanyolaugh:

Communism and atheism are mutually exclusive, and trying to merge them together is in reality an indication of your blatant ignorance. Atheism is simply a definition and it has no core beliefs or dogmas that one must follow. I mean, could you tell me what's inherently about atheism that justifies murder, rape or whatever? There's nothing! The actions of communists reflects their own nature and not that of atheism. By this logic, I can hold Islam accountable for every action committed by Muslims. Muslims demand that people separate Islam from Muslims but they refuse to give atheism that same respect because they know there's nothing about atheism that justifies anything.

Moreover, Islam is a belief system that has a set of beliefs and dogmas that justifies many crimes and immoralities such as slavery, killing of apostates, throwing gays off buildings (prescribed by Hanbali), stoning adulterers, Jizya in submission and so on. Muslim are historically notorious for brutal invasions and mass enslavement and castration of African slaves. Did you know that over 80 million Indians were killed in the Muslims invasion of the country?

Communism is a political and economic ideology which may incorporate atheism at its core but nonetheless isn't inclusive with it. Atheism has existed long before communism. Simply put, if declaring for something makes that thing applicable in whatever you do, then Isis is very much Islamic because it declared itself so. You can't have you cake and it too...

That's highly nonsensical and completely hypocritical. You Muslims consistently demand that Islam be judged on its merits rather than the actions of its followers but you turn around accuse atheism of killing more because some atheists killed a lot of people?! :faysalwtf:

Point simply, there's nothing inherent about atheism that calls for violence. Atheism is not a belief system but rather a definition that defines those who lacks a belief in god and those who reject god as a whole.

Wrong. Mr Subhuman.

It's what I would call a rebuttal. Since the main theme of your allegations against Islam always tend to be focused on terrorism, violence, killings, abuse etc. Our response would be let's weigh up the scales. Whose killed more, since that is the premise of your accusations. Is it not Mr Cosmos?
Islam isn't monolithic. It's a religion followed by a billion people all over the world. It has been influenced by different cultures, traditions and ethical values that stemmed from those who are adherents of this world Religion.

The formula is simple. You say Islam encourages violence. I background check your negro self hating ass, find out what you claim to be and end up exposing you to be far worse at what you allege.

Atheism is a religion today. It has all the elements (figuratively speaking) of any professed belief system. Especially, in identification purposes.

So your argument, I can dig up your dirt but you can't dig up mine because I do not profess a religion is cowardice. Man up and own up to Atheist crimes sxb.

MY.Brawler

Lone Wolf Brawler
Wrong. Mr Subhuman.

It's what I would call a rebuttal. Since the main theme of your allegations against Islam always tend to be focused on terrorism, violence, killings, abuse etc. Our response would be let's weigh up the scales. Whose killed more, since that is the premise of your accusations.
Islam isn't monolithic. It's a religion followed by a billion people all over the world. It has been influenced by different cultures, traditions and ethical values that stemmed from those who are adherents of thos great Religion.

The formula is simple. You say Islam.ewuaks violence. I background check your negro sled hating ass, find out what you claim to be and end up exposing you to be far worse at what you allege.
Why do you call other people that you don't agree with a negro?:ayaanswag:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending