Non Somali reactions regarding the Somali girl who humilated her small penis Somali husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
She humilated her husband infront of thr world, to the White American, to the Latino, to the African American, to the Arab, to the Bosnian, to the Albanian, to the Nigerian, and to even the Somali fob. No race or ethnicity did not give their opinion regarding this.

IMG_20161224_203644.jpg

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
man...if she was hacked i feel so bad for her.
Imagine she was hacked, I feel like she was because she didn't post anything after that. That's so embarrassing for her husband since his picture is up. I don't think she'd be that inconsiderate. :tacky:

Imagine she was hacked, I feel like she was because she didn't post anything after that. That's so embarrassing for her husband since his picture is up. I don't think she'd be that inconsiderate. :tacky:
yea she hasn't posted anything in a long time and the first she says is about her husbands little dick? nobody would share something like that tbh. walahi thats my nightmare.

Mr Johnson, you need to let it o niyoow or I'll pay @UncleMenace 's next trip to fiji and he'll expose you limp ass. Don't forget, there are still niggas willing to murk you wallahi. Qudhun yahoow.

:wtf:

I got everything from this thread from Twitter.

So everyone else on social media can talk about it but not me?

:comeon:
You've already posted it and it went viral. We added to the couple's humiliation when the news first broke. Why are you posting it again?

You've already posted it and it went viral. We added to the couple's humiliation when the news first broke. Why are you posting it again?

This is solely reactions from ajnaabi people. Totally different purpose compared to the other thread posted by @nucleus.

You should be angry at the woman who did that evil thing, not me. I did nothing wrong

In cases like these, my first assumption is someone else wrote on her account, or she is playing with others. If these assumptions aren't correct, then she could be mental and someone needed to take off her access to online and give her the help she needs.

I also notice people calling others fobs for speaking Somali. That is funny way of admitting your lack of culture in your background. I am FOB and wear it as a budge of honor to distinguish myself or avoid others assuming I am from the US due to my lack of English Accent.

I am not surprised when something that should be credit is discredited, the good becomes bad and the bad becomes the norm and cool. What a fucked up world we live in.

This is solely reactions from ajnaabi people. Totally different purpose compared to the other thread posted by @nucleus.

You should be angry at the woman who did that evil thing, not me. I did nothing wrong

You have a point. You are not at fault here. And the respondents seem reasonable with the right suggestions from the Dildo to keeping matters like these private. All good advises from strangers who care about another human being.

I think she didn't write that, or she is just mental.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Prostitute weeye qumayo foqol qumayo there no shyness ku dhuufo ka dhaqaq tan camal don't even deserve to get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.