Non Somali reactions regarding the Somali girl who humilated her small penis Somali husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prostitute weeye qumayo foqol qumayo there no shyness ku dhuufo ka dhaqaq tan camal don't even deserve to get married.

We don't know if she actually wrote that. I would check if she subsequently replied to the comments and what she said. If she had access to her account, I think she may have deleted this already. People can open an account in someone else's name to hurt them emotionally. Anything is possible.

I don't mind a woman to have a healthy appetite for sex, that is not being a harlot, so I would not fault her for that, it is how one can satisfy their passion that can be good or bad.

I cut some slack for the account owner and give her the benefit of the doubt.

I would want people to not shame me if I made a bad judgement call on something.

No one is perfect.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We don't know if she actually wrote that. I would check if she subsequently replied to the comments and what she said. If she had access to her account, I think she may have deleted this already. People can open an account in someone else's name to hurt them emotionally. Anything is possible.

I don't mind a woman to have a healthy appetite for sex, that is not being a harlot, so I would not fault her for that, it is how one can satisfy their passion that can be good or bad.

I would want people to not shame me if I made a bad judgement call on something.

No one is perfect.
If it walks like a duck & it quacks like a duck then it's probably a motherfucking duck my g so don't quote me again & let's agree to disagree.

No one is perfect.

giphy.gif
Funny-Rihanna-GIFs.gif

Who are you

If it walks like a duck & it quacks like a duck then it's probably a motherfucking duck my g so don't quote me again & let's agree to disagree.

Let those without a sin cast the first stone. Also, if I was perfect in everything, was under the impression that I can do no wrong, I would assail verbally everyone and took pleasure in people's pain I viewed to have made a mistake.

You did not explain why I should not quote you. If you wanted the chance to delete or edit your quoted posts in mine, I can do them in time if I am around.

If it is past edit/delete, notify the mod, they can edit my posts I presume.

Ask nicely, I will consider not to quote. It is forum feature not anyone's dictate.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Let those without a sin cast the first stone. Also, if I was perfect in everything, was under the impression that I can do no wrong, I would assail verbally everyone and took pleasure in people's pain I viewed to have made a mistake.

You did not explain why I should not quote you. If you wanted the chance to delete or edit your quoted posts in mine, I can do them in time if I am around.

If it is past edit/delete, notify the mod, they can edit my posts I presume.

Ask nicely, I will consider not to quote. It is forum feature not anyone's dictate.
:chrisfreshhah: Nacaala war waxan muxu ahaa taloo war anagaa balaayo aragnay:russ:

I find it very hard to believe that a person that was counting down their marriage/and anniversary, was able to expose her husband like that. We're living in the age of the internet. Where people can access other people's account and tarnish their lives. I really hope the both of them are doing alright and be able to clear this mess up, very soon.

Who are you

Have you seen the Dystopian movie called V for VENDETTA? You were in grade school may be. In that movie, the leading female character Natalie Portman is saved by the protagonist with a mask - Hugo Weaving- So impressed and fearful, she asks "Who are you'"?.

His reply went down as a classic in the annals of movies. I am not that smart, so I say "I am the guy in the pic and a FOB" :)

PS: Below is a quote from that movie and his reply. Get the dictionary cause your head will spin;

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. [carves "V" into poster on wall] The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V. "

I recommend that movie if you like Dystopia.

Anyone else notice how it was always the africans coming to his defense and asking maybe if it's her p**** that's too big?

Status
Not open for further replies.