Non Somalis are coming to Somali restaurants in droves

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Men are lazy. They were programmed by their mother to not cook. Smh

The first guy I dated knew how to cook - his mum put him in the kitchen with her growing up and its a wonder he turned out straight because he cooked better than most women I know.

I knew there was a reason I never heard of it! So it's sweet and cheesy with tomato, herbs and beberooni? Interesting.

Q

Queen Carawelo

The first guy I dated knew how to cook - his mum put him in the kitchen with her growing up and its a wonder he turned out straight because he cooked better than most women I know.

I knew there was a reason I never heard of it! So it's sweet and cheesy with tomato, herbs and beberooni? Interesting.

Men who know how to cook are rare.

It doesn't have cheese or tomatoes. It's made with buttermilk, eggs, garlic, herbs, vinegar and other scientific ingredients.

S

Shamis

They are and they're usually the best mannered - marriage material.

Sorry I got thrown off by the label - the UK usually advertise the ingredients on the bottle. lol @ scientific ingredients! I'm going to see if Amazon have it just to try it out.

In Minneapolis cadaans love eating sambusa with shaah. I was once in line for a morning sambusa run and this college male student was behind me, we sparked a conversation and he pretty much said, he saved so much money since he started eating at Somali restaurants, he kept saying Somali food has endless portions, delicious and cheap. He said he eats 3 sambusa with a cup of tea and it costs him 4 dollars and at lunch he gets either pasta or rice with meat. He eats half and saves the other half for dinner.

Wait! 3 sambusas + cup of tea cost 4 dollars in Minneapolis? A dollar each? :ohhh:Please tell me you're exaggerating, or I'll book my flight right now and move to MN for good.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Wait! 3 sambusas + cup of tea cost 4 dollars in Minneapolis? A dollar each? :ohhh:Please tell me you're exaggerating, or I'll book my flight right now and move to MN for good.
Wallahi I'm not, sambusa costs 1 dollar each.

I used to get one tuna sambusa and malawax or bur for 2 dollars, then have it with my Starbucks latte.

Q

Queen Carawelo

:obama: MN is a paradise on earth for you, Somalis, then. Unless the sambusa, to be that cheap, is of a poor quality. :kanyehmm:
It's not poor quality, you Debbie downer. The cafe that I buy from is the best cafe in the whole U.S, people drive from other states just to eat their sambusas. The owner is probably loaded with money by now.

It's not poor quality, you Debbie downer. The cafe that I buy from is the best cafe in the whole U.S, people drive from other states just to eat their sambusas. The owner is probably loaded with money by now.

People drive from other states to MN just to eat $1 sambusas, eh? Cool story, sis. :deadrose:

Why are you defending this cafe and its owner though? Do you own shares in it or something? Ama inanka meesha leh (the loaded one, in your admission) is a tall, single guy oo aad tooshka ku hayso? ;)

Q

Queen Carawelo

People drive from other states to MN just to eat $1 sambusas, eh? Cool story, sis. :deadrose:

Why are you defending this cafe and its owner though? Do you own shares in it or something? Ama inanka meesha leh (the loaded one, in your admission) is a tall, single guy oo aad tooshka ku hayso? ;)

Wallahi I'm not associated with the cafe but I'm telling you it has the best sambusa ever.

Ewww tuna sambusa. Kill yourselves please.

I've noticed beef sambusas are slowly disappearing from households and tuna sambusas are exploding in popularity.

I had the talk with my mother years ago about my concerns that tuna sambusas might end up on our dinner table. She told me to "amuus". The big scare occurred when she made both beef and tuna one day. I wanted to protest by not eating any beef sambusas but it couldn't last. I don't live with the family anymore so I can now make sure tuna sambusas are never in my sight

Disgusting.

I have launched the 'War on Tuna Sambusas' but I am the only soldier in this fight.

I've noticed beef sambusas are slowly disappearing from households and tuna sambusas are exploding in popularity.

I had the talk with my mother years ago about my concerns that tuna sambusas might end up on our dinner table. She told me to "amuus". The big scare occurred when she made both beef and tuna one day. I wanted to protest by not eating any beef sambusas but it couldn't last. I don't live with the family anymore so I can now make sure tuna sambusas are never in my sight

Disgusting.

I have launched the 'War on Tuna Sambusas' but I am the only soldier in this fight.

Tuna sambusas are the bomb and fish is better than hilib.

829a92a923fdb6105bfb2b733ba317af.jpg

You're on a losing battle so just join the delicious tuna sambusa movement.:cool:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Disgusting.

Shut up. Tuna is the best.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Disgusting.

You ain't da only one brother

Status
Not open for further replies.