Northern Somalis from the 19–20th century

Isaaq except the second guy
Thank you! Do you know where I can find the original source? I did reverse image search and I know the guy who took these photos is Roland Bonaparte but can't seem to find it. All I found was some old forum post. I wish there were photos like this from Bari and Mudug

https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=354304

Those people are Somalis?

Don't come for me people, but they look Nilo-Saharan.
Thats what we're supposed to look like. It's no suprise given we share 30+% of our DNA together. It's very funny seeing niggas with those pics as their profile pics trying to deny being Black :lolbron:

@Nilotic nomads in galbeed still look similar to the one's in OP's post.

Screenshot_20230215-133142_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230215-133102_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230215-133353_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230215-133200_Google.jpg

Source? I doubt they are all Issaq, Issaq numbers have always been inflated due to British bias. Harti, Dir, Ciise Yibir, Tumaal, and Madhibaan probably outnumber them.
I remember seeing these photos with their clan names on em all of them were Garxajis Habar Jelco Arab and Madhiban

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
2,4,5 and 8 have clearly used butter on their heads, you can see butter on couple of others ones too. This dhaqan seems to have lost sadly.
As a dhaqan practice it is cool but in reality; it reeks man.... have you ever been near a sun-beaten geeljire who had burcad on his head the whole day?

Trending

Latest posts