Norway: somali children taken away from parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
norway has the highest children taken away from somali parents in the diaspora and this has to do with alot of things:

Children are neglected by the parents most of the time whether is single parent of by both parents.

Somali moms will rather spend 500$ on diraac for a party than their own children or even worst engage in ayuuto of upto 10k when the fridge is empty.

The child will have a better future campared to if they lived with ayuuto/Caydh taking moms anyway so i think its somehow justified that they loose the kids!

Last edited:
norway has the highest children taken away from somali parents in the diaspora and this has to do with alot of things:

Children are neglected by the parents most of the time whether is single parent of by both parents.

Somali moms will rather spend 500$ on diraac for a party than their own children or even worst engage in ayuuto of upto 10k when the fridge is empty.

The child will have a better future campared to if he lived with ayuuto taking moms anyway so i think its somehow justified that they loose the kids!
Sending somalis to live Europeans is not good they know they are somali and will turn to a @dhegdheer and @Knowthyself but ten times worse

I think for this reason some of them moved to England. I met a few from Norway that said they were afraid of losing their children if they continued to live in Norway.
Children are taken away for petty reasons.

Maybe look after your kids and spend time with them, or don't have them in the first place? :draketf:

Imagine having your kids taken away like you are a zoo animal or something. Somalis have no shame.:mindblown:

Bruh there have been protests Europe-wide over the Norwegian authorities who sometimes straight up steal children from their parents. It's more than just a "Somali problem"
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
These are from London, Dublin and the Czech Republic lol

Sending somalis to live Europeans is not good they know they are somali and will turn to a @dhegdheer and @Knowthyself but ten times worse
No they will be atleast succesful and not not loving loud mouths degenerates like those you mentioned above... i have somali kids who were taken away in early 90's and today they very succesful working in different sectors..

They only thing they loose religion But they happen to be more connected to Somalis than the SJW's and BLM ones trust me i know some few:dabcasar:

I think the parents should spend more time with the kids and take them to leisure activities. Help them with their school homework

They should raise them up well. It's a very sad when the mother loses her son or daughter which she carried him/her in her womb for 9 months

May allah help every somali mothers in norway

Maybe look after your kids and spend time with them, or don't have them in the first place? :draketf:

Imagine having your kids taken away like you are a zoo animal or something. Somalis have no shame.:mindblown:
lol Somali kids are well looked after and often spoilt. They just want any excuse to take the kids away so they could westernize and brainwash them from an earlier age.

Are you stupid?

This has nothing to do with Somalis. Kids of all sorts of ethnicities including cadaans are taken away by the child protective services in Norway for no reason. One quick google search will tell ya that

lol Somali kids are well looked after and often spoilt.
That is absolutely not True most somali children can grow to adults without any family vacation in their entire lives.
Some children in every neighbourhood are the most poorly dressed too and most cases the most skinniest ( lack of nutrition):draketf:

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
That is absolutely not True most somali children can grow to adults without any family vacation in their entire lives.
Some children in every neighbourhood are the most poorly dressed too and most cases the most skinniest ( lack of nutrition):draketf:

So vacations and designer clothing justifies separating families

:camby:

Lack of nutrition? Do you live in Europe ? :childplease: In Norway people get paid generously over there so please don't compare it to NA.
This is a form of Eugenics the pale skinned Norwegian have a low birth rate so they need more children to brainwash

You're insane.

Poverty is far more preferable than literally losing your children to gaalo.
But chances are if they raised by gaalo they become better humans and more succesful though they might lose their religion than if they stay with useless parents

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
But chances are if they raised by gaalo they become better humans and more succesful though they might lose their religion than if they stay with useless parents

What part of separating children from their parents is wrong do you not understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts