Norway: somali children taken away from parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
But chances are if they raised by gaalo they become better humans and more succesful though they might lose their religion than if they stay with useless parents

I don't know about Norway but here in Canada children raised in foster care have the highest rates of suicide, high school dropouts, drug abuse,unemployment and mental health issues. It's probably better to be literally raised by wolves than to be put in foster care.

Methinks you're projecting your horrible childhood/negligent parents onto the somali community.

Most somali kids I've noticed are developing a weight problem due to mothers over feeding their children. Somalis just like every other ethnicity have good and bad parents.

Methinks you're projecting your horrible childhood/negligent parents onto the somali community.
Not True at all.... i was raised in quite lavish lifestyle as i come from high ranking kacaan officials family but Iam one of the few Somalis who call a spade a spade

Last edited:
:faysalwtf:You guys know that foster care kids get abused and neglected. It's terrible for everyone, even non-Somalis. How can you guys not know this.

I heard in Norway they take away kids for the dumbest shit like minor corporal punishment. Makes you wonder if they just want to destroy the kids life of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts