Not again 😹😹 “when she says she’s blasian but she’s Indian and Somali”

I’ve realised they post in communities in twitter. These communities have like 20k to 100k madows. These accounts with 0 followers then get 10k likes in a few hours which then pushes the x algorithm which now favours small accounts going viral.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
I’ve realised they post in communities in twitter. These communities have like 20k to 100k madows. These accounts with 0 followers then get 10k likes in a few hours which then pushes the x algorithm which now favours small accounts going viral.

IK I’ve realised that too 💀💀

Went through the quotes on there and they keep bringing up Somali men saying we’re ugly 😭 and it’s all dudes saying it

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

Yea those are the twitch communities where yusuf7n is known.

He's literally the reason why this is happening.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP

So the mods in these group chats push it. f*ck these dhagax
Yea those are the twitch communities where yusuf7n is known.

He's literally the reason why this is happening.
Yusuf got confronted about it by another somali dude on twitch and yusuf kept deflecting saying he can’t control his chat. He can most certainly control his chat he rather have somali haters as fans then ppl who geniuslly f*ck wkth him. He is a loser

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
So the mods in these group chats push it. f*ck these dhagax

Yusuf got confronted about it by another somali dude on twitch and yusuf kept deflecting saying he can’t control his chat. He can most certainly control his chat he rather have somali haters as fans then ppl who geniuslly f*ck wkth him. He is a loser

Nigga is getting rich of Somali hate. Bro doesn't give AF.